3

Kaisey
I got up around 8:30 and did my hygiene and decided to go tour a bit of the city.

I walked out and looked for food places. I found this breakfast place and got me a seat. It wasn't fun eating by myself but I had no other choice. Now was time I was wishing I had roommates but for some reason, girls can't seem to get along with me.

I ordered pancakes with scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, and sausage. It was amazing. Now I know where I'm taking Londo when he comes.

I paid and left out to go walking to digest the food. I found this nice park and I picked that as my place to study when it was nice outside.

Now I needed to find some grocery stores. I usually shop at Walmart but I'm probably not going to find one on foot so I need to find an alternative for now. I turned the corner and found this food market and walked around in it and the prices here were pretty good for my budget.

Next, was shopping malls. I had a couple hundred on me so I could treat myself and find some thing for the apartment in the process.

I walked in and went straight to Forever 21. This was my favorite store. Bought a couple bomber jackets and headbands. Not trying to go overboard the first day touring.

I found a furniture store. My apartment had a couch,bed, and a few pans, but I needed a stand for the tv, a tv, night stand and a bunch of other stuff.

I found a night stand for a pretty good price so I bought and is getting it delivered by next week.

I made my way to the apartment and I spent a decent amount of time out. School started in 4 weeks so I still had time. But I hope I meet some new people because I can't be this alone for the next 4 years, I'm going to be miserable.

It's only about 2 o'clock so I'm going to catch a movie and just chill for the rest of the day.

Kwontae
"You can't just leave..I'm pregnant Kwon" Lisa said trying to grab onto me. I chuckled.

"Don't try and pin that shit on me because I caught I you in your lie Lisa. I'm gone" I said still attempting to leave.

"So that's it Kwontae, 2 1/2 years going down the drain..really?" She said on the verge of tears. "No, you letting 2 1/2 years go down the drain by doin what you was doin. So you do you. I'm out." I left out before she could say anything.

Today was not my day because my car broke down earlier and now this. I drove home and FaceTimed Kaisey to see how she's doing.

"Wassup" I said when she answered the phone. "Nun. I took a walk today" she said sounding a bit sleepy. "You don't walk, New York changing you already." I said chuckling. "No, I just needed to know what I was getting myself into. But I did a bit of shopping. Got me some cute jackets and got a nightstand. It's getting delivered by next week." She said sounding excited.

"Yea..it's looking a bit empty from what I see" "yea yea whatever but anything new with you?" She said.

"Yea I had a bad day today actually. My car broke down while I was on my way to work and I caught Lisa in a lie and turns out she was cheating on me" I said sighing. "Want me to give her a personal ass whopping cuz you know I will." She said getting loud. "It's not that serious. I don't care anymore. I lost all respect for her anyway. And then on top that, she tried to pull the "I'm pregnant" card too" I said shaking my head. "Yea she ain't shit. Ain't never gon be on shit and I'm still gonna beat her ass regardless" she said. "Shit my phone about to d-" and it hung up.

I got up to go charge my phone and went to bed.