15

4 months later~September
Kaisey
"How was school baby?" Zay asked me. "Fine. Nothing major just yet." I said while laying on top of him.

These last 4 months have been amazing with Zay. I've been stress free, happy, and pregnant. I'm juss playin but nah I've been really happy with him and he's so sweet and overprotective of me.

"Babe let's go take a walk" he said and I got up and put on my sandals and walked out holding his hand.

We walked down the busy streets of New York holding hands and we were recording each other on Snapchat.

"Oooo a carriage. Can we ride it pleaseee please?" I asked him. "Of course babygril. Let's go." He said and we got on.

We rode around for a little bit and I was looking at all the people walking and I saw this familiar face. I looked at him and he saw me and I froze....it's him, Kevin. He stared at me for a sec but I looked away quickly.

"You good?" Zay asked me. "Yea...I'm fine." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

~~~~~

"Alright K. I'll call you in the morning ok?" Zay said. "Yea...thanks for tonight." I said and he kissed me and I closed my door.

I just couldn't believe that I seen Kevin today. He was my first love back in high school and we went out for 2 years but we had to break up because we were going to different colleges.

I haven't seen or talked to him since but today, I don't know. I can't let anything get the best of me though because I need to focus on school and my relationship..not Kevin.

Zay
"I want yo to bring her for dinner because I still haven't met her and by the way you haven't been talkin to me, I can tell she has you busy." My momma said and I chuckled. "Don't go there cuz she hasn't. We just taking things slow and makin sure we straight." I said. "Mhmmm ok. Just don't be too grown up there cuz I'll tear that ass up." She said. "Ok momma." I said and she hung up.

I'm honestly so happy right now. These last 4 months has been amazing. Me and Kaisey are doing great and I got a job as a piano teacher. I was gonna tell Kaisey about tomorrow when I take her out to dinner and I know she'll be happy because I've been jumping from job to job and was even unemployed for a little while.

She helped me out through it though by helping me pay my bills also and I'm all too grateful for it and for her. My mom would send money also so it wasn't just all her.

I went to make me a bowl of cereal and saw I didn't have any milk in the fridge or any damn cereal. Welp..I gotta run to the store. It's only 8:45 so I shouldn't have any problems and K is probably sleep so I can't go with her.

I got in my car and made my way to Target. I don't fucks with Walmart since them
niggas wanted to fire me so fuck them.

I walked into the store and walked to the cereal aisle and got my milk. I made my way to the cereal aisle and was looking for my cereal.

"Excuse me?" I heard somebody say. I looked up and saw this nigga in dress pants and a jacket lookin at me. "Wassup?" I said. "Sorry to bother but my name is Kevin. And I wanted to ask if you know a woman named Kaisey Kitchen?" He said and I looked him over. "Why?" I said. "I lost contact with her and thought you might be able to get me to her since I saw you with her on that carriage a while ago." He said and put a carton on milk in his cart. "Yea, I know her man but I can't give you her digits bruh." I said. "Why not?" He said. "Cuz I'm ha nigga and I ain't comfortable with havin you have it." I said and he nodded. "Aight. Sorry to bother you." He said and walked off.

Imma need to ask her about him cuz I don't like him. I made my way to check out and bought Kaisey some chips and chocolates cuz every time we shop together, she asks for it,So imma get it for her.

I made my way to the apartment and got my bowl of cereal. Martin was on so I just watched it until Kaisey wakes up.

~~~
I know it's super short, it's just a filler. Update coming very soon