10

January 2~
Kaisey

I walked in my apartment and sat on my couch. Now I have to unpack. I hate unpacking. I'll do it later on. I don't think anybody else knows I can't back yet so I'm going to go to sleep.

I woke up and made me some hot dogs and chilled watching Empire. I heard my phone ring and I saw Prince called me.

"Baby you here yet I miss you" he said in a whine. "Yea I'm in my apartment" I said. "Say no more" he hung up and about 15 seconds later I heard a thump outside the door.

He was on the floor and I started laughing. "You fell didn't you?" "Shut up" he said getting up and bear hugging me and I took in his cologne. "I missed you, I was so lonely" he said letting go of me. "I missed you too Prince" I said. And I heard a knock on the door.

I went to open the door and it was Zay. "Hey" he said with I smile and I just stale faced him. "Look, can we talk in private" he asked looking at Prince. I looked at Prince and was about to be petty and say that you can apologize to me in front of him but today's not the day. "Yea" was all I said and I led him to my room and I sat down.

"Your room looks nice" he said. I rolled my eyes "get to the point Zay" I said. "Ok, look I'm sorry for yelling at you it's just that I was upset that you thought everything was fine when it wasn't but I shouldn't have spoken to you in that way. I just really hate liars." He said looking me in my eyes. "I accept your apology but I can help you to try to control your anger because I didn't like that and I've never seen you that way before" I said and he kneeled down in front of me. "I'll appreciate that and I promise I won't ever do that again" "promise is a big word Zay" I said. "I know that's why I said it." He said and I hugged him. "We back cool and all but if you break this promise then I'm cutting you off. Simple. I only give people one chance but since you were hurt I spared you" I said and he smiled.

"There's just one thing I wanna ask you though" I said. "Shoot" he said sitting next to me. "So me and Prince were talking the other day and he was telling me how much you hate liars but when I lied to you about my whole name, you didn't go off on me. All you said to me was 'seems fair' or something like that and when I told Prince that, he seemed shocked and I was thinking like..wassup wit that" I said. "I don't know..., I guess you just had good intentions" he shrugged. Yea ok. "Alright. Well imma go chill with Prince. You can stay if you want" I offered. He looked down. "Um..I'm good..I'll just go hang with Harley or somethin." He said getting up.

"Alright. Have fun" I went and sat next to Prince. "You not gon walk me out" he asked. "You a grown ass man" I responded. He laughed and walked out.

Prince grabbed a hold of my hand and started playing with my fingers. "Do you think he's acting different towards me?" He asked. "In all honesty, yes. But I don't know why" I said. "You think he has feelings for you?" He asked and I never sat down and thought about that. I've always thought of him as a friend. "You think so?" I asked him and kept playing with my fingers. "I do" he said. "I'll ask him tomorrow because I don't want to be the reason why you guys aren't friends anymore" I said. "You guys were probably friends wayyy before I even got into the picture. Doesn't he care about Harley though? I don't think he would do that to her" I said and he nodded.

He laid in my lap and I started stroking his hair. I found out that he like that and it puts him to sleep. It's only 8, I don't have school but he has work at 10:30 tomorrow, so we just fell asleep like that cuz I don't mind him being here.

~~~
TBC...
Comment and vote💖
Be sure to check out Sorry Not Sorry.