14

Kaisey

I opened the door and Rlondo and Kwon walked in. Kwon walked in and hugged me so tight. "I'm sorry we couldn't be here any earlier K. Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm fine now Zay helped me out with getting me back on track and fixing this place up." I said. "Oh really? Where he at?" Londo said with a bag of my cheetoh puffs in his hands. "He's at his apartment sleeping cuz he was up all night making sure I was ok. So I told him to go rest and go out my damn puffs back nigga fuck wrong wit you?" I said and he rolled his eyes and went to go put it back.

"I set your guys' room up down the hall. One of y'all is gonna have to sleep on the floor. Sorry" I said. "Nigga you sleep on the floor" Kwon said going to put his bags in the room and Londo followed.

This is my second day back from the hospital and I've been doing well. I had rehab come to me for the week and half I was there and they said I had tremendous progress so I should be clean. I just wanted to company of my 2 brothers here so I can feel a bit more safer and I missed them.

As for Prince, he's been calling and texting non stop trying to still apologize and even pulled the "I love you" card and I'm not buying that bs. What me and him had is over and I'm over it so he should be too. Maybe I should pay him visit and make sure he gets the memo.

Prince
I walked into the doors of the rehabilitation center and registered. I just want to show Kaisey how sorry I am for putting her through the mess I created. I know she wants nothing to do with me but being with her made me happy.

I was high asf when I offered her that blunt and my mind wasn't right and I was drinking also. I know she misses me and what we had together. She was always smiling and blushing when we would hang out.

"Ok..we'll go around the circle. I want you to say your name, age, and explain why you are here." The instructor said.

"Ok. My name is Prince Powers and I'm here for my drinking and weed problem. I know weed isn't a big deal but I fucked up someone else's life because of it and it affected me in a bad way so I wanna change myself." I said and they clapped and everyone went around the circle.

"Ok now I want you listen to this music and tell me how it makes you feel." She said. "Man this shit is stupid." Calvin said. "Calvin chill out and listen to the clips ok?" She said and he rolled his eyes.

I don't know why but when I heard it, my body got chills and I felt good on the inside. "You like it Prince?" She said and I nodded. "You like music?" She asked. "I mean I would always listen to it but thought nothing of it" I said.

~~~

I got a knock on the door and went to open it and saw Kaisey, Kwontae, and Rlondo. "What's going on?" I asked. "Can we come in?" She said with a smile and I nodded and moved aside.

We all sat on the couch and looked at each other. "I believe when we met, I told you that if you doing anything to hurt my sister then we gon have a problem correct?" Kwon said. "Look I-" "I told you we were gonna have a problem right?" He said and his voice was raised a little. "Can I please explain?" I said. "I mean you can't explain with a broken jaw" Rlondo stated. "What?" I asked and before I knew it, I was on the floor holding my jaw. I got up and punched Rlondo and we were tackling on the floor and I got some hits in on him.

"Stop" Kaisey yelled while pushing me off of him. "I didn't even get in what I wanted to do to you. But let this be a warning to you Prince. If my little sister ever tells me again and she's hurt by you or she's in the hospital because of you, I promise you you'll regret it." Kwontae spat at me and I mugged him.

They walked out and Kaisey walked up to me. "Kaisey I'm sorry man. I really am. I wasn't in my right mind when I offered it to you. I'm changing for you K, I've enrolled myself in rehab too and I hope that one day in your heart you can forgive me for it." I said as sincere as I can be. She looked in my eyes. "I know I deserve this." I said making sure my jaw isn't broken.

"I forgive you Prince. This is a forgive but not forget situation right now." She said. "And that's fine Kaisey. I don't expect you to and I know we aren't the best right now but I do love you. I wasn't just saying that to make you forgive me and I felt you should know that." I said to her and she nodded. "I gotta go before my brothers think you stabbed me or something." She chuckled. "Yea..you're right." I said and she left out.

I went to the kitchen to get some ice and put it on my jaw. I'm just satisfied that she forgave me. I don't even care about my jaw.

Zay
"So yea that's what happened" Kaisey said. "K, do you still have feelings for him?" I asked. "No. After what he did, it's like I see him as a monster. I don't think we'll be together in the future. What me and him had is in the past now and will stay that way. And I don't wanna be friends with him either cuz I know he still has feelings for me and it'll just make me go right back to him and that ain't what I want." She said digging into her Chinese food.

"Wanna go to the club later with Kwon, Londo, and I?" She asked. "You already know I do girl" I said and she smiled. "Good cuz I would've made you go anyway" she said with a cheesy smile and I playfully pushed her.

"What ever happened to Harley?" She asked and I scratched my head. "We broke things off a long time ago" I said. "Oh really?" She smirked. "What you smirking for Lil girl?" I said. "Not little, but no reason." She said and I looked at her. "What?" She said. "Nun." I said.

"Can I be honest?" She asked. "Yea. Wassup?" I said and she took a deep breath. "I never liked her Zay. Ever since she pulled that whole "I aborted your baby" thing, I just never forgave her for that and it didn't even happen to me." She said. "Yea....it was hard for me to trust her again and I never did since then and I'm glad. Cuz if she aborted my baby, who knows what else could she have done to me." I said and she put her food down and walked over to me. "You got my word that I won't let no bitch hurt you like that again cuz our friendship was affected by it and I'm not goin through that shit again." She said and I smiled.

We stared at each other. "Kaisey I wouldn't have to worry about another bitch hurting me if I had you" I said and she smirked. "You think so little man?" She said. "I know so and you gon stop Playin wit me Kaisey." I said.

"Or what?" She said backing away. "Nah don't back away now" I said getting up and moved closer to her. "Zay I'm scared." she said still backing away. I ran towards her and she took off running and screaming and I chased her.

She ran into the bathroom and closed the door. "Kaisey!" "Yes" she said. "Open the door please" I said. "No thank you" she said. "I won't hurt you."!i said and she opened it and I walked in and closed the door. I grabbed her hand and brought her closer to me.

"I'm sorry to make this a sentimental moment but I was serious when I said what I said before you ran off. I actually liked you ever since I ran into you at the grocery store.. Aisle 4. How could I forget? But then you and Prince had your thing and I had to respect it. But just like you, I don't wanna see you hurt but no other nigga cuz I care about you too much." I said and she smiled and reached up and kissed me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist. To make this quick, she led to to the bedroom and that's where the magic happened and she became my girl that night.

~~~~~
TBC
Kind of short but hope you enjoyed.