9

A week later~
Zay

I walked up to Kaisey's door and knocked on it, she didn't answer.

"Kaisey I'm sorry. I was just in the heat of the moment" I said. "Just please open the door. I want to apologize in person" I knocked some more "Kaisey!" I yelled.

"She's not here bruh" I turned and saw Prince. "Then where is she?" I asked. "She flew down to her parents house for the holiday." He responded. "How long will she be gone?" I asked. "Till the 2nd" he said and I groaned in frustration. "Damn. I fucked up man" I said as we walked back to my apartment.

"Yea she told me that she's never seen you like that before and it scared her" he said as we walked in and laid down facing up.

"Call her up and apologize" he said. "I want to do it face to face so it could be more sincere" I said. "Well imma FaceTime her and talk to her to see how wifeys trip is going" he said and I sprung up. "Wifey? Y'all together or somethin?" I asked. "Nah but I confessed my feelings for her and she said she felt the same way. We ain't together but just know that's wifey right there." He said and I nodded.

"Hey Prince" she said in the phone and he walked off. Someone knocked on the door and I went to answer it and it was Harley. I thought about what Kaisey said and let her in.

We sat across each other at the kitchen table. "Zay, I'm sorry. I just did-" I held my hand up and she stopped. "Stop. I want to apologize to you for calling you out of your name and even though I'm still pissed off at you, I'm willing to get past this and through this like you said" I said and she smiled and got up and hugged me. I got up and hugged her back. "Just please promise me that you won't lie to me again about this because I'm telling you now, I will not forgive you and cut you off for good." I said sternly and she nodded. "So are we back down?" She asked. "No because it's gonna be hard to trust you again. But we can still be close" I responded and she nodded.

"I see you two made up." Prince said walking in still on the phone with Kaisey. "Who made up?" I heard Kaisey ask. "Zay and Harley" he said going through the fridge. "They are both over there right now?" She asked Prince. "Yea" he responded. "Lemme talk to Harley." She said and he handed her the phone.

"See you didn't need me there after all. And I'm proud of you" she said sounding like she's cheesing. "Yea..thanks for the advice Kaisey. Bye" she gave the phone back to Prince. "Ok. Back to our conversation on why butterflies are bastards" she said and he walked off with the phone.

That hurt a lot. She didn't even acknowledge me and she knew I was here. That didn't leave a good vibe with me at all. I need her to hurry up and get here so I can apologize and we can be cool again because I miss her. She didn't even tell me she was leaving either.

"I gotta fill in another shift. I gotta go" she said and she kissed my cheek. "Ight" and she left out.

I heard Prince laughing in the room and I rolled my eyes and turned up the volume on the tv.
I put in a movie and planned on chilling here for the next 2 hours.

Kaisey

Me, Londo, my 2 brothers, and sister are watching a movie and eating noodles together because it's what we do. This is where my love for noodles came from.

Towards the end of my conversation with Prince earlier, he told me I was petty for not acknowledging Zay. And I didn't think I was. I mean he still hasn't apologized for the wat he said to me last week and I'm a strong women and all but that really hurt my feelings. It hurts me when the people I care about talks to me like I'm a stranger off the street. He didn't even realize that he was talking to me that way.

I guess he was just in the moment but he has to learn how to control his anger and if he ever apologized and we get cool again, then I'll teach him how to do so, so we won't ever got in this situation again.

The movie ended and everyone turned to me. "What?" I said. "How's New York? That's what" Kaz said. "It's fine just a lot of drama with right now. I needed to get away." I said and they all nodded. "Cool. What happened?" Kwon asked. "Nothin nosey nigga" I said. "Do I have to whoop some ass?" Kaz asked. "No..not yet at least" I shrugged. "Y'all I'm sleepy and imma get to bed" I said getting up and hugged them all and left out.

When I got out the shower, I saw my phone as ringing and it was Prince.

We talked until I was tired and fell asleep.

~~~
TBC...
Comment and vote.
Check out my story Sorry Not Sorry on my page.