16

A week later~
Prince
"And you are free to go. Whenever you are feeling tempted listen to this and you should be fine." She said. "Thanks a lot. I really appreciate you being patient with me." I said. "It's fine. It's my job so it's all good over here Prince." She said and her cheeks got red and I walked out and made my way to Kaisey's place to let her know that I cleaned up for her and we can be together again cuz lord knows how much I miss her.

I knocked on the door and waited for a minute until Xavier answered the door. "What you doin here?" He asked. "I came to talk to Kaisey." I said and she appeared. "Hey. Wassup?" She said. "I'll be right back" she said to Zay and he leaned down and kissed her and I felt my jaw tighten.

She closed the door and walked out. "What brings you by?" She asked. "I wanted to let you know that I'm out of rehab and they said I had great progress." I said. "Oh that's amazing. I'm proud of you Prince." She said. "So..you and Zay. You guys are a thing?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh. Ok." I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Yea. Well I gotta get back inside. Bye Prince." She said and went back inside.

I walked away and sat in the car with my head on the steering wheel. "Dammit man" I yelled as I hit the steering wheel. I felt the urge to smoke and drink but I couldn't. I just put on the music and started the car and decided to drive to my moms house.

~~~~~

"Prince, if you and Kaisey were meant to be together, I promise you that you two will find your way. If not, then it wasn't meant to be but there's somebody else out there who you will fall in love with." She said and I nodded. This shit is taking a bigger toll on me than I expected.

"I made some spaghetti and meatballs, do you want some?" She asked. "Yea" I responded and got up.

Kaisey
"Say..uhhh... do you know of a Calvin, Kevin, something of that sort?" He asked and I stopped flipping through channels and froze. "Um. Why?" I asked. "Do you or do you not?" He asked me. I sighed. "It's Kevin and yes I do." I said and he shifted. "From where?" He asked. "Zay" I whined. "Nigga from where?" He asked. "He's my ex slash first love" I said and there was a long awkward pause.

"First love huh?" He said and I nodded. "So why y'all break up?" He asked. Why is he askin so many damn questions🤦🏽‍♀️. "Different career paths." I said and he nodded. "What's goin on Zay?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me about him?" He asked. "What sense would that make talkin to you about him?" I said. "Look. Do I need to worry about this nigga or beat his ass? Cuz I'm refuse to sit here and be played." He said.

"What?! Played? You think I'm fuckin around with him?" I said and he was silent. "Zay what did I tell you 4 months ago. That I will make sure no bitch hurts you and that includes me. I don't talk for fun and I damn sure don't bluff. So you thinkin I'm cheating on you is so fuckin stupid and I should smack the shit out of you for that. I can't believe you would- you know what? Get out." I said and he looked at me like I had a penis on my forehead. "What? Get out Zay cuz I can't be around yo insecure ass right now. Wanna think I'm cheating and shit. I WOULDN'T BE WITH YO COCONUT HEAD ASS IF I WAS!!!" I said walking towards the door and opening it and he got up and walked out. That just blew the fuck outta me. I called up Londo and ranted to him about what just happened.

~~~~~
TBC
Comment and Vote❤️