18

3 months later~December
Kaisey
I got home from work and plopped on the couch. I just got on winter break and ready to sleep my day away...

Until I got a knock at the door. I groaned "whaaat". I opened it and it was Harley. "Hey what's up?" I said to her. "Nothing do you mind if we come in?" She said. "We?" I said and saw Kevin come into view from the side. "K-Kevin? What are you doing here?" I asked and he put his hands in his pockets and walked closer to me. "I came to see you Kaisey." He said and I felt hot. He still has that sexy, smooth tone to his voice and that chocolate that I always loved about his skin. Snap out of it!

"Well, imma leave you two. I have to get to bed." Harley said. "Wait.. you can't leave us here alone. Zay is suppose to come over so we can hang." I said to the both of them. "Zay?" He asked. "Yes. My boyfriend Kevin. We can't be left here alone-" Ring ring. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Baby I have a family emergency and need to fly to Florida. I'll be back in in a couple days." He said in a rush. "That's in January. I thought we were gonna celebrate New Ye-" "I know. I'm sorry baby but my uncle is in the hospital." He said. "It's fine. Be there for him, I'm not going to stop you. I'll send my prayers your way ok?" "Alright K. I'll call you when I land." "Alright bye." And we hung up.

"Your boyfriend isn't gonna be able to come?" Kevin asked. "No" I said. "That's unfortunate. So can I still come in?" He asked. "I don't-" "I just want to talk." He said and I moved over so he can come in.

"Kaisey" he grabbed my hand. "I know it's been so long but when I saw you in that carriage ride, it's like everything I had for you had came back." He said.

"I get that but you have to understand that I'm with someone Kev, and I can't just up and leave him like that for you." I said. "I never lied, cheated, nor done you wrong so why can't we give this another shot? You know, when I saw you in the carriage, it's like the world stopped and it was only us. I still have love for you Kaisey and we can be how we were suppose to be and what we talked about back in high school." He said. "This isn't high school anymore. We both have two different careers that we want to pursue and I don't want us to get in the way of that." I said. "And what do you think Zay is doing?" He said and I couldn't think of anything.

"Kaisey you're my first love and I will always have love for you and care about you. I hope Zay is treating you right and you're happy alright?" He said and I nodded and stood up. He leaned in for a hug and I gave him one. He pulled away and kissed my cheek and I felt chills going down my spine. "Bye Kaisey" he said walking out.

I plopped right back on that couch and thought about what just happened. I just hope he understands

~~~~~~
TBC
Hope you enjoyed.
Excuse any mistakes.