12

4 months later~May
Prince

Ever since me and Kaisey stopped talking, I've been playing bitches like flappy bird. I don't take nun of them seriously now been to the club every week just fuckin hoes left and right but had to recently stop so I won't catch an STD or no shit like that.

I haven't talked or seen Kaisey since that night and I was fucked up when I got to my house. I even cried a little. I guess I had deeper feelings than I thought for her.

I told Shay she fucked up what I had goin on and she was happy of course and I blocked her.

I lost my job at Walmart cuz I kept waking up late from my hangovers but then I got a new one at Target so I'm all good. I stopped goin to the club cuz I can't loose another job.

I was makin my way over to Zay's place cuz I get lonely at mine. I knocked and he let me in. I sat on the couch and turned on some Maury.

I smelled noodles from the kitchen...reminds me of Kaisey and her love of noodles. I chuckled and continue to watch when I heard Zay laughing in the kitchen. I mean I know he not crazy and his phone was on this table.

I got up and walked to the kitchen and there she was....Kaisey. She was sitting the table eating noodles. Zay looked up at me and so did she and I was lost in her eyes. I missed her and everything I had for her came back.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone" Zay said awkwardly and leaving. She got up and walked up to me and I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Long time no see" she said and I looked her over. Her hair was half up half down and she was wearing a crop top with sweatpants and she had that twinkle in her eyes that I always admired.

"Yea...How you been these past 4 months?" I asked. "Hard cuz of school but I just got out for summer break so I've been Chillin and going to the gym a lot lately" she said and walked back to the table and I followed her; of course looking at her ass first and I see them squats payin off.

We sat down and I looked at her. "What?" She said eating her noodles. "I missed you Kaisey" I said and she looked down. "I know..I missed you too but I don't think we should be together right now." She said and I frowned.

"Why not? We were doing just fine before you got that call and I handled that for us Kaisey." I said and she chuckled. "What?"
I asked.

"Then why didn't you let me know this earlier? But just listen to this. About a month ago I was in a good mood so I decided to go to the club and party a bit with Zay and while I was there I saw this guy who looked just like you and he was huggin and kissin up on this girl there and I thought that couldn't be you but I saw your face and I knew it was and you left with the girl not telling what you did to her. I felt hurt cuz I thought after this whole thing blows over, that we could be together again but that all went out the window when I witnessed that, that night. So no, I don't think we should be together anymore. I understand you were single and all but damn I didn't expect you to fuck the girl. Not saying you did but I'm pretty sure there's a high chance you did." She said and I looked at her.

"Kaisey I-" "I'm really not interested in what you're going to say to me because I already had my mind made up about you that night and it's not changing." She said. "I need to focus on school anyway. That's the only reason I'm up here so...it was fun while it lasted but I'm not in need of a heartbreak right now." She said getting up and putting her bowl in the sink and walking out.