11

A week later~
Prince

I woke up on Kaisey's lap and smiled. It's just something about this girl that makes me drawn to her. I got up and kissed her to wake her up. She's a light sleeper.

"Morning noodles" I said to her and she held her nose "ya breath stink" I held my nose "yo breath smell no better" I said and we both laughed. "I'm gonna make breakfast after I'm don't doing my hygiene. You wanna join me?" She asked. "Hell yea. Give me 30 minutes" I said walking towards the door. "Alright" she said and I left out.

When I got to my house, I took my shower and fed my dog, Spot. I had him for about 2 years now and he's the best dog.

After I fed him, I was on my way to Kaisey's apartment to eat cuz a nigga was hungry.

When I got there, she let me in and was in some joggers and a crop top and her wild curly hair was every where. She set the table and gave me my plate. She went back into the kitchen and came out with her plate.

I took a bite and scrunched up my face "what the fuck is this?" I said putting my fork down. "It's bad?" She mumbled and looked like she was about to cry and I smacked my lips. "It was suppose to be a joke but yo ass wanna cry and shit makin me feel bad" I said rolling my eyes and taking another bite of the bacon she made. She she smacked my arm. "Don't play like that. I thought you were serious and I was gon be embarrassed" she said getting up.

I ate the rest and followed her into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her "I'm sorry shorty." I said kissing her cheek and she blushed. "What time is it? You're gonna be late." She said putting everything in the sink.

"Yea..and I have to cover a double shift" I said. "Damn well have fun I guess" she said hugging me and I left out and was on my way to work. I gotta get me another job.

Zay

I woke up on Harley's couch and her arm was wrapped around me and I slowly peeled her off of me and I got up to do my hygiene cuz I left some of my things here.

When I came back, she was wide awake and looking at me with her Light brown eyes. She got up and walked up to me and kissed me. "Where you goin?" She asked. "No where. Let's make breakfast" "ok. Imma go get clean. I'll be right back" she said her ass was peeking out the bottom of her shorts.

Even though I forgave her for aborting my child, I could never ever forget something like that and forever hold it against her. That was really foul on her part and communication is everything. That is the reason why I can't have that title as "boyfriend and girlfriend" with her.

I started to take the eggs out and turned on the stove. I heard my phone ringing from the other room and went to go grab it. I looked at the caller ID and it was Kaisey.

"Wassup?" I said and she walked back to the kitchen. "Prince just left and now I'm bored so you wanna hang out?" She asked. "Yea...when?" I asked. "Now" she said. "Oh. I can't, I'm over Harley's house and we're about make breakfast. We can hang out later on today though?" I said. "I can't cuz me and Prince are going to the Statue of Liberty later on. That's why I wanted to hang out now but it's ok. We'll have to another time then" she said and I rolled my eyes. I should've just stayed my ass home last night.

"Alright Kase. I'll hit you up later" I said and hung up. I finished the eggs and I felt Harley wrap her arms around me.

I turned around and I felt her lips on mine.

~~~~

"I gotta get to work babe. Cmon move" I said and she was kissing on my neck. Horny ass. She started on my manhood "Dammit Harley" now I gotta handle what I got goin on down there.