7

Kaisey
I walked up in Walmart after my classes and went straight to the noodle section.

I saw they had restocked. Mhm..betta have or whatever dude name was, was gon get a black eye on this fine Friday evening.

I went to checkout and down lane 4 because that's where dude was. "Where's my kiss?" He said as he saw me walking down that lane. "Boy bye. You ain't getin it from me. But thanks for the restock Prince" I said as he put the noodles in the bag. "I ain't catch ya name ma" he said with them mesmerizing eyes of his. "I don't give out my name to strangers" I said and I looked to see if anyone was behind me in the lane and no one was there.

"I don't either" and I lifted my brow and he looked down and rolled his eyes. He be havin dumb moments like me. "Yea...ok lil nigga" I said getting my bags. "Ain't nun lil about me babygirl" be said with a wink. "Oop time to go. Goodbye" he started laughing as I walked off "no wait!" He said. And I turned around.

"Wassup" I said. "Nah forreal what's ya name?" He said puttin his arm around. I'm about to some fun right now. "I'm not telling you that. Lemme be difficult here." He raised a brow. "How about if I ever see you outside of Walmart then I'll give it to you" and he rolled his eyes. "Difficult as hell" he said chuckling. "Mhm. My middle name. Mr. Ain't nun lil about me" I said and leaned into his lips to see if he would kiss me back and he had the sprungest look on his face and right when our lips were about to connect, I walked away and laughed. "Ooo you sneaky asl (as hell) ma" he said feeling salty "I got you" was the last I heard him before I left out the store.

Zay
I just got home from work and my nigga Prince lost his keys to his place so I'm letting stay at mine until shit get fixed.

"Man there's this girl that I met today and the other day and she givin me this vibe yo" he said lightnin a blunt. "What's her name?" "Bruh I don't even know. Her ass difficult as hell talm bout some I'll tell you when I see you outside Walmart bullshit" and I started dying laughing. "Yea, but her ass love some noodles. She was about to beat my ass yesterday because we went out of stock." this girl is crazy. Reminds me of Kaisey but she probably has good intentions.

"Yea..but I need to know her name and get to know her cuz usually a bitch would spit they name and number at me and she ain't do that. Plus she got a lil attitude so I know when a nigga try her she'll stand her ground and she got a fat ass" he said cheesin hard as hell you sound like you wanna marry her and you don't even know her name" I said laughing.

"Yea yea whatever Bruh but how's Harley? You thinkin about askin her out or sum?" He asked and I started smiling. "Me and her good and I don't know, I might but I don't want it to end up like another Klia situation with the lying" I said. "Yea but not every girl is the same man" he said to me and he's right.

"Yea...and we both feeling the same way so I'll do it but not now cuz I'm sleepy" I said getting up to do my night routine and going to bed.

~~~

(A/N: so imma start puttin "asl" which stands for as hell; "asf" for as fuck; "tf" for the fuck; and "fw" for fuck with. I forgot some other ones I was going to do but if you have a question just ask me cuz I'm not use to writing all of that so bear with me)