19

January
Zay
After I got resettled in my apartment from my emergency trip to Florida, I had to see Kaisey.

I knocked on her door and she answered lookin like a zombie. "Woah. you ok?" I asked. "Damn I look that bad?" She said turning around and I walked in and closed the door. "No. It's just that I'm not use to seeing you like this." I said. "Oh. I was just up all night" she said.

"Mind telling me why?" I asked. "I don't think it's anything you wanna hear." She said. "Kai, Anything you tell me is something I wanna hear." I said. "Boy shut up with ya corny ass." She said laughing. "But fr. Tell me wassup." I said.

She took a deep breath. "Kevin came by the day you left and was expressing himself to me." She said avoiding eye contact with me. "Kaisey look at me." And she looked up. "I trust you to think that nothing happened between you two while I was away. So if you was expecting me to yell at you or somethin, I'm not." I said. "You won't get mad at this next part either?" She said. Nigga there's more?! I'm already trying not to looses my head over him just coming over here. "What happened?" I asked. "He kissed me on the cheek." She said and I got up and went to get me a bottle of water and came back. "You didn't kiss him back." I stated. "No." She said. "I know you didn't that's why I stated it. I told you that I was gonna work on my trust issues and I am. Now for that nigga, I'm beatin his ass." I said and she scooted by me and straddled me. "What?" She said.

"You makin me horny by sitttin on me like this." I said. "Does it make it worse if I do this?" And she started grinding on me. "Shit Kaisey. Quit" I said to her and she smirked and started kissin on my neck. "Quit what?" She said while nibbling my ear. "Kaisey don't start shit you can't finish.." I groaned. "Then let me finish." She said so innocently as she made her way down to my belt.....

Prince
I'm selfish. I want you all to myself I swear, you don't need nobody else I swear, I want all you to myself because I'm selfish. I sang along to the song as a drove to my moms house.

I pulled up and knocked on the door and waited. When she answered she stepped aside and met me in. "Hey momma" I said going to the kitchen. "Hey. What brings you by?" She asks me going back to the stove. "I just need some advice." I say. "Is it about that girl you would hang with. What's her name again..Carey?" "Kaisey" I correct. "Right. You still bummed out about her being with Zay?" She asked.
She's happy who she's with. So don't wreck that or that'll just push you even farther from her. I would say to just keep your distance and do your own thing. Get another job, go to school, get a scholarship, and be successful. After you do that, then if you want to still see if she's interested then go ahead or even find someone else." She said getting up making me a plate of lasagna.

"You're right. I should do that because I now have this new love of music since that day rehab." I said. "Well there ya go. I just want you to be happy Prince. So do whatever makes you happy." She said making her plate. "Alright" I said digging in.

Kaisey
"No. I'm committed to Zay and I'm not going to jeopardize that because of our past. It's over. What we had is over Kevin and if you still loved me like you claim, you would understand that." I said to him.

Zay and I are here together getting groceries and I can't have him see us because I know he will flip and cause a scene.

"Kaisey it's not that easy for me. No other girlfriend I've had after you have been the same. I know we were young but what I felt for you was real." He said.

"Kev, can we please just let the past be the past. Damn, I'm not leaving Zay for you, and I'm not cheating on him for-" he leaned in but I quickly realized what he was doing. "What the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"I'm Sor-" "keep your sorry" I said storming off and when I moved around him, I saw Zay standing there. "Zay-" "You don't have to explain anything to me Kaisey" he said and stepped around me. "It's you I have the problem with nigga" he said to Kevin and walked up to him.

"Wassup then? I love her and I ain't stoppin til I get her" Kevin said. "Kevin stop it!" I said to him. "Stay away from her or we gon have some problems" he said with this anger in his eyes I've never seen before. They both stared each other down. "You gon get yours nigga" Kevin said chuckling.

"Zay can we just go?" I ask. He looks at me and kisses me passionately. "I'm not loosing you to him." He said and I smiled. I looked over and Kevin was gone.

We finished our shopping and putting groceries away and now  we're watching a movie like we always do. "What did Prince want the other day" he asked me. "Oh. He just wanted to tell me that he's doing good in rehab." I told him. "That's it?" He questioned. "Yea. Even though he did the things he did, he still apologized and I forgive him. I just will never forget." I told him and he nodded.

Prince and Kevin are old flings and I don't really have intentions of getting back with them so it was what it was with those two.
~~~~~~
Excuse any mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed it though❤️🤘🏾