22

Back at home~
Kaisey
First year of college down, I have a job, I am back home with my family now couldn't be any happier.

Right now, I am at breakfast with Londo and all my siblings. We're just catching up and I'm informing them on my experience in New York.

While telling them what happened with Kevin and his crazy ass, I feel someone staring at me. I look over and before I could see his face, he turns his head the other way. He was with a girl and she was on her phone. I shook it off and continued telling the story.

After I finished with that long story, we were getting ready to go and the girl he was with approached me. "Are you Kaisey?" She asked. Kwon told the others to go and we'll meet them at home. "Why?" He asked before I could answer.

"Did you know Isaiah Jenkins" she asked me. "Zay?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yea..why?" I asked her and she handed me a piece of paper and walked off.

I looked at it and it had an address on it. "You wanna take a look later on?" Kwon asked me. "Yea. We gotta make sure we strapped up just in case something happens" I said and he nodded. "What you think going on?" He asked as we made our way home. "I have no idea."

Later on that day~
We pulled up to his house I'm guessing. "Go ahead and make sure you buzz me when something's wrong. I'll be right here." He said and I nodded.

I got out and walked up the steps. "Name?" He said and he looked like a guard of some sort. "Kaisey" I said and he moved to the side. "He's upstairs." The guard said to me. Who's he?

I walked up and there were rose petals on the ground leading to a door. I opened it and Zay walked out the bathroom. He walked over but I moved back.

"Kaisey don't be like that please" he said. "Be like what? mad as hell because you wanna fake your death and act like everything's ok and butter it up with those corny ass roses?" I said.

"You don't understand why-" "I shouldn't have to at this point. You should've told your girlfriend at the time wassup so I'm not moping around here and lookin like a crazy person every fuckin day. Had me actually giving a fuck about you but you know what, I'm over it now because what you do now doesn't surprise anymore Ace" I said and his face dropped.

"How do you know-" "Exactly. You kept so many things from me but we were all about honesty right? You hate liars right? If it wasn't clear if we were over or not, we are. I'm done. And to think I actually loved yo ass. It's cool. I'm out." I said tearing up because I actually loved him and he turns around a fakes his death for whatever reason. He's just full of shit.

"Kaisey please don't leave me. I love you just as much and didn't mean to hurt you. I thought after I explained everything, you would understand and we would pick up where we left off" he said grabbing my hand.

I snatched away. "Well you're wrong. Loose my fucking number" I walked out with him on my tail trying to get his attention. "Kaisey just hear me out" I ignored him as more tears fell on my face.

I walked out the front door and to the car and Kwon was leaning against it. "Lets go" I said to him. "Kaisey please" Zay grabbed my arm. I punched him in his nose and snatched my arm back. "Don't you ever put your hands on me again Isaiah. Fuck you. Like I said loose my number and forget about cuz I'll do a damn job doin it to you." I spat with so much venom in my voice.

I got in the car and we drove off.

Zay
I watched the car disappear down the street. I walked back into the house. "Dammit!" I yelled and threw the vase at the wall.

My friends dad came downstairs. I'm staying at his house while I'm in Chicago. "If you break another gotdamn thing in this house, I'm breaking yo skull" he said sitting next to me. "Wassup with you" he said. "I lost her" I said.

"I heard. It didn't sound too good either. All imma say for now is give her some space. Give her a couple weeks then try to talk to her and if she still doesn't want anything to do with you then give it up son." He said and I nodded.

She was everything to me when we were together and that's what made me love her. She always looked out for me and made sure I was good. I'll take his advice though. I just wish she would've listened to me.

I wanted tonight to go smoothly and for us to move past this and get back to our relationship.

"Why did you have to fake your death Zay?" He asked.

"I just had to get away from everything man." I said summing it up. "Well I hope it was worth loosing that girl cuz from what I heard, she cared about you and you fucked that up." He said getting up and leaving.

Two Weeks Later~
Kaisey~
"Do you think you would ever rekindle what you two had?" Londo asked me. "No. That chapter of my life is closed now. Everything from me bumping to him in the hallway, to running into him on Aisle 4, to dealing with his ex bitch, to being his girlfriend, tosleeping with him, to loving him means nothing to me anymore. I'm on to bigger and better things now untill I find another guy on my level but until then, I'm just chillin and that's how it's going to be for a long time" I haven't talked to Zay in two weeks but I blocked his number and social media everything along with Prince. Those are two chapters in my life that I never want to go back to. Despite all of he drama that happened in New York, I'm still breathing and that's all that matters. I'm focusing on my career and my relationship with my bestfriend and my family.

The End.
~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this short story❤️. New story coming soon!