chapter 2

Kiana

"Dad, where are you going?"
"Why aren't you listening to me?" But he kept going and going , I tried to catch up but that was impossible at the rate he was going. Then he stopped at the end of the narrow road . He kept looking at me and then I stopped like a force was pulling me back from getting any closer to him. Then all of a sudden I was down the hall in my old house looking at my seven year old self. I watched myself very closely as she laid in bed. Out of nowhere the house got eeirly quite, then a click could be heard.

POW!!!!

Little me ran out the room with lighting speed, and ran up to our parents door. I wanted to tell her to go back to bed, everything is going to be alright. That daddy is okay. But I couldn't tell her that because I knew the truth. I knew what life held in store for her. Little me tensed up, I tensed to because I knew what happened next. Mom looked directly at us. Well more like seven year old me, but it still felt real. Mom opened up the door wide and looked down at her and gave her the same grin she gave me that night.
One that will always be etched in my memory. She grabs a fist full of the girl's hair and brings her close and says in a whisper" you will be next" and slings her across the room. I run to the girl and try to help her but she just kept slipping out of my hands. I wanted to hold her and be there for her. But all I could do was watch our mother dearest torture her.

" Kia it's just a dream,it's just a dream. That part of your life is over." I kept telling myself but it wasn't working. I started crying as well. Not because of seven year old me but there was a pain in my side that wouldn't go away. It almost felt real.

"Wake up you whore" and that's when I felt the pain again. Something told me to open my eyes, wish I hadn't though because that's when the real nightmare begins.

Present time

" Didn't I tell you to wake up"? I open my eyes to be met with a boot to my face as well as my stomach. And I new who exactly who it was... bitch ass Dave. He thinks it's funny kicking girls around and calling them out there names and what not. But I got another thing coming for him once I get out of this hell hole.

" Are you deaf bitch , didn't I just say get up." he yelled in my face. Damn he can't even give a girl the time to wipe the eye boogers out her eyes.

"I hear your stanky old booty ass".
" I'm glad and the next time you talk to me like that there will be consequences ."
"And what are you exactly going to do about it hmm
.... small dick dave". I said.
" I'll show you what I'm going do about. I haven't peed all day, ya know.'
" Okay and what does that have to do with me".
"Well I'll tell you this, since you want to talk a lot this morning how about. I use your mouth as my toilet" he said while zipping down his pants. He pulled his pants down and pissed on me right where I lay. What a bitch move I tell you. Who does this type of shit to a person. I'm not a animal and I definitely not a toilet either. He got me all the way twisted. He zipped his pants back up and threw a outfit ,that I knew wouldn't cover up any of my woman parts.

"Get dressed, the boss would like to have a word with you. And when I come back you better be ready and look nice."

I didn't say anything back, how could I. I was afraid he would pee again or worst. I heard the door shut and lock
Thank God there is a bathroom down in the basement for me to use. I mean it's not the best but it will do until I can escape from " Satan's den".

I grab the clothes from my mattress and head to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and hop in the shower. I even wash my hair because it smells like urine. I feell like crying right about now. But I can't , I don't have anymore tears to waste. I wasted them all on Lorraine and being in Alexi's hold. I keep asking myself how did my life take the turn for the worst? What did I do to deserve this treatment ? But I can't dwell on it too long I have to get ready to meet Satan himself.

I pick up the light pink lingerie . It would be beautiful for someone to wear on there wedding night. But who am I'm kidding at the rate I'm going I will probably never be married let alone have kids. I just throw on the nice material and just start working on my makeup. I do a natural look because Alexi doesn't like a lot of makeup caked on my face but I think I do. I just think he likes to see the knife cut he gave me across my jaw. Me on the other hand I want to cover it up and forget about that day. I pull my hair down from it's bun . So my hair can cascade down my shoulders. I look at myself in the mirror and hate everything that I see. I stare at myself until I here the door unlock. Small dick Dave walks in and grabs me by my arm. Might I add roughly, asshole.

Kiana's outfit

Kiana's outfit.

We walk down the hall way from my hellhole , and up the stairs where civilization lives. And by that I mean the asswipes. Dave drags me along to the hallways to the main office where Alexi will be waiting for me. Nobody looks my way or even talks to me. Until I spot my hoe of a bestfriend on the other side of the room pretending to clean. Mother. fucking .Harley Robinson. That is my ride or die chick. We have been down for each other since day one. As I pass her she gives me a thumbs up ,but you can tell she is nervous for me and who wouldn't . I give her my best smile and she does the same.

Before I knew it I was standing in front of the gate way to hell. Dave knocked on the door three times. In the other side I heard papers being shuffled and such and cabinets close. Then Satan spoke.

" Come in " he said

I walk and stand in front of him,waiting for him to tell me to have a seat.

" There's my beautiful wife."

Say what now!?!