chapter 1

"  You will never be the man , I want you to be." Lorraine shouted to her husband. " I made you and that brat in the other room what you are to this day , so don't you dare come to me with that bs. YOU UNDERSTAND ME." said Michael calmly but in a deathly tone.In the next room the beautiful Kiana was sleeping peaceful, but she didn't know there was a dark shadow preferably a person watching her as she slept.The shadow moved with grace towards her. The figure traced her features very lightly with their finger tips. Little did they  know that Kiana was wake at the time. "One day I will finally meet you,and when I do ,I will never let you go." said the figure. And just like they came, they were gone. Kiana could hear her parents arguing cross the hallway and even somethings being thrown around as well." Michael just give it up, we will never be the perfect family,stop being a bitch and give me what I want" Lorraine semi whisper yelled." As long as I have breath in my body you will never have those papers or her, so just get over yourself."he yelled back. Then everything went quite , there was no more yelling or screaming not even a whisper was heard from Kiana's room. Then a slight click could be heard.......POW!! Kiana jumped out of bed and ran to her parents room where she saw blood splattered on every inch of the walls were she looked through the same crack into her parents room. "Lorriane you have done it now , what do you think the Alexi will say about this"
"Read my lips.. who the fuck cares about what he says or thinks.He just better be lucky that I got what he needed" she said with a little a attitude. Little does Kiana know that it  want be the only time she hears that name,but as well as meeting that person very soon.