chapter 7

Kiana

What in the world does he mean welcome home. The hell. What about Harley. Huh. What am I'm going to without her. A tear slips down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away.

"No matter what happens I will always love you. Please..... don't let anyone take away your happiness." Those words play  over in my head.

She had to know. That's​ why she said those things to me at the door. That's why she didn't look back at me. She was guilty , she knew all along that I wasn't staying there. She knew that it  would be my last time seeing her and her as well.

I wanted  be mad at her. Ugh. But I can't because no matter what, she has always been there for me . Maybe she did this for a reason. Maybe she's coming in a few days. Yeah that's it. She'll come and be our maid , most likely and then we will have our normal sleep overs like we use too. It's all going to be okay Kia.

I felt someone grab my hand and pull me to their side. I tensed up at first but then realized it was just him.
My oh so sweet dear husband. Now to think about the only reason he put a bag over my head is because he didn't want me to know where we were going. I still don't know the reason for putting the handcuffs on me. Its not like I would hurt anyone, especially not him. He would over power me in a long shot.

" Ready to go inside." Alexi says, while leading towards the front door. My mind has been so caught up in Harley and everything else that I didn't even get a chance to look at the house. Nonetheless​ though it is beautiful. I can't believe I will get to live in this mansion.

Pump the brakes Kia. You know gooden well you will be staying in the basement like always. I mean if one was built in. Welp there goes my dream straight down the toilet.

Alexi takes the keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door. He pushes the door open and I'm amaze at what I see. The other manison was nice but not compared to this one.

 The other manison was nice but not compared to this one

The living room

Stepping into the foyer was a amazing. The stairs and windows even the chandelier is beautiful. I know Alexi had nothing to do with decorating  the house. It has more of a woman's touch. If you know what I mean. So who did decorate? Hmmm.

"So what did you think." Alexi says.
"I think it's beautiful sir ,who ever did this has amazing taste. It's lovely."
"Well I had a designer come in, I left everything  up to her."

Wow it would have been nice to put my opinion as to what my house would look. Since I would be the one living here.

"Come on, let's go see the rest of the house." He says while grabbing on to my hand. Lately he has been holding my hand. I wonder what his problem is. Last time I checked I was just some whore. And that was just a couple of hours ago.

He basically pulls me from hallway to hallway. He must have forgot that my leg is messed up."Sir, could you slow down for a bit. My leg is killing me and your not making it any better by dragging me around." I say while pulling my hand out of his grip.
"Sorry​, honey. I didn't notice that I've been pulling you." Sure you didn't.