Say what now!?

Kiana

I clear my throat loudly, bringing them out of each other trances.
"Ummm....Kiana." Harley stutters.
" Shayaa can you give us a minute." I turn around and say.
" Fuck no... what ever you have to say to her you can say to me. She's my business." He says while pointing to Harley, who's looking down at her painted toe nails.

"Well we can't talk inside."
"And why is that?" Shayaa says.
" It's to dangerous." Harley speaks up this time. He just nods his head and comes outside and closes the door behind him. Me and Shayaa follow Harley  to her car and get in.

" Where are we going, Harls." I say from the back.

" The cafe where we  had our meeting." She says quietly.

"So y'all two met befo." He says while turning around looking at me.

" Well I can say the same thing about you too."I give him a pointed look.

"Don't get slick with me Kiana, I asked a fucking question and I expect answer." He says while looking at me threw the mirror.

"Your not August, I don't have to answer to you."
" You right about that." He nods his head.
" But I'll tell you this... Imani hasn't been the only one on to you. I've been observing you. For example, at the restaurant. I saw how you act when Alexi Ivansov walked  into the place and you pretended like you "dropped" your silverware." He says.

I shake me head acting dumb.
" I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't play dumb with me, I'm not stupid if I was ....lets just say I would be dead along time ago." He says looking off in the distance.

" We're here. " Harley says lowly. I look out the window remembering our conversation a few weeks  ago.  Remember  that meeting didn't go to well. So I only wonder what this meeting will lead too.

Getting out the car I head inside before them getting a table. I pick the table in the far back away from the customers, just in case this is serious. But from the look on Harley's face it's serious.

I watch Shayaa place a hand on Harley's back guiding her to the table. I tilt my head to the side, if we wasn't in a messed up situation I would try to get them together. I smile at that thought. They would be such a cute couple.  I know Shayaa would always protect Harley and Harley...well Harley will just be Harls. But my smile drops once I realize something.

" Kiana what's wrong?" Harls asks me.
" Oh...nothing." I say while looking between the both of them.

" Well..... only the fact that Shayaa is the guy that your in love with." I say nonchalantly while shrugging my shoulders. Harley face turns beet red and starts to pick at her nails.

" Harley......"Shayaa says. She looks up at him with  tears in her eyes.
"Will talk later." Was all he said and she nods her head.

" Okay...so what did you have to tell me, you looked panic at the house."

"He knows about you." She says.
" Who knows about me." I say. She just sits there quietly not saying a word.

" I'm so sorry Kiana... I thought I was careful I didn't think he would find you. But he did and I'm so sorry."

" Harley... who found me? Your scaring me."

" Romeo." She says. My heart drops.

" I don't know how he found out about you but he did, he's the reason why you were in a car accident. It's my fault. I'm so sorry." Tears brim her eyes and so do mine. I get up from my seat and give her a hug.