Escape

Kiana

I keep running. I don't look back. The only noises you can hear is the leaves crunching under my boots and the sound of my breath in pants. But I have to keep going, there's no going back I have to push through.

At this point I don't know where I'm going. Hopefully I get far, that way when Alexi realizes I'm gone it will be to late. I'll be to far gone for him to find me. I just hope that Roman doesn't get hurt.

Flashback
" Roman.... I have to go. I can't keep doing this. I'm hurting, they're​ ruining me. I'm broken."
" I can fix you."
" No Roman...it's to late. I'm broken and there's no coming back from this." I take a deep breath and raise my head slowly to look at him.
" I need your help that's all I'm asking from you. I don't need you to pick the pieces up because they have been swept away and thrown out the day...." I pause not being able to finish. I shake my head and walk over towards him and take his hands in mine.

" Roman please....I kno." He cuts me off.
" Kia I will help you....you don't have to beg me." He gives me a small, sad, smile.
" Thank you...oh thank you!" I give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
" So when are you leaving?"
" Right now."
" What the fuck Kia!! Are you crazy it's dark as hell out there."
" I can't wait any longer Roman I have to leave tonight, before Alexi comes looking for me."
" But you could get hurt or even die out there."
" I would rather die out there then too die by the hands of Alexi." I say daring him to question me. I've made up my mine, I'm leaving and never turning back to this hell.

" Alright....if this is what you want I won't stand in the way. Tell me when you are ready to leave that way I can distract the guards that are on duty." He huffs. I nod my head. He looks at me with the most longing look, I have ever seen. And then he was gone.

That is my cue to get moving. I run to my closet and grab whatever I find. Then I take off my maid outfit and through it on the bed. I grab a pair of clean underwear​ and bra and run to the bathroom to wipe off real quick.

Once I'm done, I grab a outfit out of the closet. It contains a sweeter, pair of black leggings, and combat boots.

 It contains a sweeter, pair of black leggings, and combat boots

Kiana's outfit

I throw the outfit on and pack the rest of my bag. Once I'm done, I look around the room. I look at the pictures that Emma drew and colored for me.
"Oh...Emma" I say out aloud.

" Kia....." I turn my head around so fast I thought I had whiplash.

" Emma...what are you doing up so late?"
" Are you going somewhere Kia?" She ignored my question and kept walking into my room.
I ran over and closed the door making sure I was quite in the process. Hopefully Alexi or Ashley doesn't hear what's going.