Dinner....?prt3

Romeo down below

Kiana

I hear August scoff.

"If she wanted to be found then she would... don't you think?" August says.
" Your so right, Moretti Just like your shipment...yea." Alexi says back. From under the table I can tell there's tension between the two. And who wouldn't have tension with Alexi. I shake my head. However, I can't help to think about what  Alexi said.

What shipments is August receiving and how does he know that there missing?

" Well...it was nice seeing you...I guess,but I'm trying to have dinner with my family. So I would appreciate it if you would leave." August says politely to Alexi.

Once again Alexi scoffs." As you wish, I'll see you around." Alexi finally says. I watch Alexi shoes disappear from under the table.

I let out a sigh of relief , that was a close call, to close of a call if you ask me. Picking up my silverware I crawl back to my chair and take my seat by August again. I smooth my dress down and comb through my hair to fix it back into place. Once I'm satisfied with my look. I look around the table only to find that everyone is already staring at me. I lower my head down in shame.

" What took you so long?" I hear come from my side.
" I...um..." I say stuttering.
" I...couldn't find my fork. But I have it now." I say holding up my fork, I place a smile on my face for good measure. Shayaa is already onto me tonight I really don't need another reason for him to notice something isn't right.

" Mhmn..." I hear someone clear their throat beside me. I look up to find the waiter smiling at me with my food in his hand.

" Here you go...beautiful." He says while whispering the last part. I blush. He sits my plate down and basically tosses Augusts plate down in front of him. As he turned to leave August grabs him by his wrist.

" You have been very disrespectful to me and I have had a enough of your shit. The next time you feel like you're bold enough to talk to my girl like that and tossing my plate in front of me." August says while while twisting the man's wrist.

" You will regret your existence on this earth, because I will make your life a living hell. Do you understand?" August twists the man wrist so hard he drops to his knees whimpering in pain.

" I asked do you understand. And I will not repeat myself again." The waiter nods his head in pain.
" I need words." He whisper yells.
" Yes...yes sir."August drops his wrist and pats his head like a dog. The waiter cradles his wrist to his chest and takes off towards the kitchen I suppose.

I shake my head and start to eat in silence. The way that man craddled his wrist to his chest reminded me of the time Alexi broke my wrist. I shake that image away.