chapter 4

Kiana

The next day

I felt something wet on my face and continues  licking as well. " Buddy I will take you out in a sec, just give me a minute." But Buddy stubborn ass kept licking." Didn't I tell you that I will take you out in a min....." Wait a damn minute. Buddy died years ago when someone name Lorraine killed him.

Now I was scared. Who could be so brave enough to lick my face out of all people? Come on now...they really asking for a beat down. Lorraine didn't raise no punk , so I most definitely was not about to sit here and let this person put their nasty ass germs on my face.

I opened my right eye to see if I could get a glimpse at the oh so brave person. Once I saw who it was I immediately yelled.
" What the fuck Harls?" She stopped mid lick. She looked at me and I looked at her." Well....what a surprise seeing you here and might I add licking me face like some damn dog."
" Hey!!! honeykins did you miss me?" She said and gave me her best smile. I gave her one of my serious looks,but broke immediately and started laughing. I could never be mad at her even if she was just licking my face. In all honesty I love her so much maybe even more than myself. Who am I kidding I love her more than I love myself.

" Care to tell me what you're doing here in the crack of dawn?" Then it hit me. The laughter died down ,even Harley's​ mood changed. Today was the day that I marry  Alexi. " You don't have to answer that" I said quietly. Trying to hold back the tears. " Hey....hey..... hey everything is going to be okay, you here me." " How can you say something like that? Huh... you know what kind of man he is, you know for god sakes what he is capable of. So imagine being married to the monsters who kills anyone who just looks at him the wrong way." I said kind of raising my voice.

Harley was really quite now. And I knew I messed up. " Look Harls I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you and take my anger out on you. In all honesty I'm terrified what's going to happen once I'm married to him."
" It's okay Kia. I should have been more sensitive about the situation and should have put myself​ in your shoes, and I'm sorry for that." She said, she even wiped a couple of tears that fell from my eyes. I love this girl so much. She's like a big sister to me I don't know what I would do with that her.

" Kiana you can't let this man or anyone for that matter take away your happiness, you hear me. Sometimes you have to make the best out of situations okay. And you never now he could be a real gentleman around you, you know. This could be a whole fadsade he puts on." She said waving her hands in the air. " But look at the bright side at least his sexy . Because he could be marrying this old perverted creep.  Who likes to prey on young women so..." We both scrunched up our faces and busted out laughing. " Yea you right"
" I know I'm right"
"Whatever​ hoe" I said and we started laughing once again. " Alright... enough with all this gushy stuff we have work to do. How about you go take a shower and relax. While I  go get your dress and the rest of the stuff you need. Deal." " Deal." I said giving her a thumbs up.

With that being said,  she left out the room locking the door behind her. Thank God. Because we really don't need small dick Dave waltzing  in here like he own the place. I headed towards the bathroom. Only getting distracted by the girl looking at me in the mirror. She looked unhappy. No sign of life in her eyes. She almost looked drained. Then I realized this lifeless girl was me. I didn't look nowhere near beautiful, which only brings the question as to why Alexi picked me. Out of all the maids in the house or even women in this world . Why did he have to chose me. When I told him he should pick someone else I was totally serious. Not only because I didn't want to marry. For god sakes. That surely wasn't it. But I just felt like he could have chose someone with maybe more class and beauty. Well.....now is not the time to dwell on it to much I have to get ready.