6| Hi.

Hey there, people who've come this far to read my stories! 😄 It's very nice to meet you but I would like to share a story.

+

It was always a lovely day to me, no days were glum when I met you. I felt alive for once, I felt like someone grabbed ahold of me from the pits of darkness and held me tight in their arms. It was your arms.

I still couldn't forget that day you decided to say: "hi" when I perfectly knew you hated me but your smile said otherwise. It looked genuine and very.. calm. I never met someone who wasn't afraid to be told off by me or be in my agonizing presence. Nonetheless, you sat next to me. You tried so hard to talk to me, it made me laugh inside because I only answered you with short ones. The ones people can't handle.

I always caught you from the corner of my eye, sighing and probably thinking of something else to try at me. You did everything and I did nothing, but watch as you fail and try again and again. I loved it. I love you.
You might not have seen it on my face but you made me smile again. Nobody could do that to me; nobody even tried to do it.

Each day as you sat next to me, I couldn't help but smile because you were there. Smiling or giggling with delight in your eyes. You never forgot to smile at me and say: "good morning" but our good mornings were different, it was laughing with each other. I love every bit of it, every second you were there with me. I knew you were trying to get something from me though. I couldn't put my finger of what it was, I always wondered my eyes around the room and questioned myself.

What was it?

What do you want from me?

I knew you had no intentions whatsoever to hurt me. Glob, with that silly smile always on your face and those tight cute giggles. Hell no or the way your eyes glistened brighter every time you see me; or.. your beautiful chapped lips that I want to touch with mine. I shook my head furiously. I'm not gay. No. I am not.

I pushed that thought away and tried pushing you away, I thought if I ignored you it would all go away but it didn't. It never did. I still looked at you the same way I did before. I told myself, I should stop lying to myself and be true. Who am I meant to be?

"Hey.. you look.. pale. Is something wrong?" Your eyes, they're painfully beautiful. I shook my head.
"Are you sure.. ?" No, I'm not because the way your lips move is something to be done on mine. I was breathing a little heavy but I shook my head.
"You know, if there's something you want to tell. You can te-"

"I love you."

Shit. Why did I blurt that out? I covered my mouth and turned away, embarrassed. I wasn't even sure if you loved me back. I was never sure.  I felt so hot on my cheeks, I felt like I couldn't speak. Everything was drowned by the defeaning silence that has enveloped the both of us.

Stupid.
Stupid.
Stupid.

"I love you too." I gasped and looked at your face, your pale, pearlish pink colored skin. Oh my glob, you looked so beautiful. You smiled and held my hands, they were cold and sweaty but yours. They were warm and dry. "W-what?" You didn't answer. Instead, you pressed your sweet tasting lips on mine.

I knew, I fucking knew at that moment. I had to marry you.

+

@KrissyMelon 😻💗

just one last fic 😗