afternoons with you

I was getting annoyed by this teacher's ranting. I impatiently tapped my fingers on the desk, glancing at my seat mate who was getting aggravated by my constant fidgeting. "Stop it." He hisses and slams his fist on the desk, catching the attention of the teacher and the whole class. The teacher raised a brow and my seat mate apologized for his actions and went back to looking down to his notebook.

I wanted to get the hell of out this classroom. I glanced at the clock, 2 minutes 'til bell time. I scowled wishing time would go any more faster. I kept glancing at the teacher; to my seat mate; to the clock. My eyes shifted from each one and I felt like I was going to fucking explode.

"Class dismissed." Fuck, yes! I ran to the door and gave the teacher a salute before rampaging out of the room. I was going too fast, running through the empty halls before everyone got out; I ended up slamming my whole body at the school's main door and falling to the ground with kids trampling their feet on my body. I'm pretty sure I sounded like a dying donkey being trampled on. Which I am.

I groaned and closed my eyes, unable to move and sort of prepared to die. I hear someone giggle, it was familiar and has that sweet candy vibe. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself staring at a very beautiful angel. I'm exaggerating, but roll with it. "Lemme guess.. ran when the bell rang again?" I blushed and that was enough of an answer to him.  He giggled again and that made me sigh affectionately; he offered a hand and I gladly took it. I smiled sheepishly and ran my fingers through my hair. "I.. um, couldn't wait to see you again." I held his hand tighter as if it was my own lifeline, which he is. He always has been- he keeps me sane, keeps me at bay to my own twisted mind and I was for him. He never noticed that but I am.

I watched him carefully from his tinted pink cheeks with freckles and his pink lips curled into a small smile. He's so beautiful. He's so sweet, sweeter than any candy and he was the Prince. He looked at me and pulled me closer to him, his arms resting on my waist. He looked at me, I looked at him and we both knew what was going to happen next.

He kissed me.
He was kissing me.
I was kissing him back.

I smiled in between kisses and pulled him closer to me, feeling his petite body against mine. I could feel his slender fingers against my cheeks. I deepened the kiss and he obliged to it making him moan slightly. I couldn't care less of anything else right now; I was engulfed by the warmth and embrace of him. The way his lips would part slightly as he kissed me or the way he would twirl the small ends of my hair with his finger. Either way, I was sure he wasn't caring about anything at all too but this. Anything at all, but us. So was I.

"My parents aren't going to like this idea we have again." He says and gives me a light smirk as I return it with the same one. I shrugged and pulled his waist closer to mine. "I know, that's why we're being reckless teenagers that have awesome brains." He giggled and wondered how he even got to giggle like that, his voice was low but not as low as mine. I smirked and pulled him closer as we walked away from the school.

"So, care for a nice alone time together?" His face was so red when I knew he'd think of something dirty. "I'll take that as a yes, babe."

-

uhn old one?