notable notes

Hey dudes, I just wanted to tell you guys something. If you have been reading all of these weird unclassical stories I make, you must been wondering where all of these come from. Well, obviously speaking, my brain and it's imagination but honestly, it's more than that. Some of you may consider that it's probably because of what might be happening to me in reality. You're right. But not in the way that, what I wrote is exactly what happened in the story.

Most of the stories I write aren't even as passionate as of all the stories I've read from here on out. Whenever I read their stories, there weren't even a single tinge of: hatefulness, competition and insecurity. I admire those authors who don't have those. I admire them because their works are from their hearts, not from what they're trying to prove.

Look, what I'm trying to say is, I'm a bad writer and artist (I can draw, that's right) not because I don't like what I made, but because I'm not really passionate of what I do. I mean, I do love writing and drawing but I've been so caught up about being insecure and considering everything as competition. It reflected on the pieces I make. From all those times, I tried to write and draw- there was those feelings. I don't want to delete this book or the other one, or delete this account. I just wanted to make it clear to you guys who have been reading these silly stories of mine. I want to change all of that.

I still want to write and draw, I really do but I've realized having those feelings build up inside me is a really bad motivational material. I'll make it fresh and I'll make it from the heart, this time. I have inspiration in me, I get inspired so much that art flows. I hope this doesn't bother you guys because I have my struggles too. I just wanted to get rid of the negative and change it to a more positive and passionate style of writing.

Stay cool, you guys.

-G