3| 7+7 minutes

Marshall

I drank the beer from the bottle. Everyone thinks its disgusting and I, for one, thinks it's absolutely fine. Well, with regards to the phrase I always say: "I don't care." I looked at the friends in front of me, Fionna, Cake, Phoenix, Mono and of course, the ever so loving baby- Gumball.

I watched him flip over the cards he was holding and never took his eyes off the cards laid before him. He looked sweaty and determined. I wanted to bug the shit out of him but he probably would rip my face off if I did so I watched him. It's creepy, I know but I'm Marshall Lee. You don't tell me what to do.

"Go fish." Fionna said as she perked up her head. She did a smug face as everyone piled up their bets. Cake groaned as she lost to her sister once again. I, didn't care. I wasn't even playing. "Oh, not you, PG." Gumball looked at Fionna through his glasses. Confused, he asked: "what?" I chuckled, knowing how nervous he could be in situations like this. Especially if it's Fionna doing the whole thing to him.

He looked over to me and gave me a scowl. I smiled sheepishly at him knowing it would tick him off one way or another.

Ah, my life, I love it.

But I'm not even alive.

Ironic.

"You-" Fionna points a finger on him. Oh, I like where this is going. It'd probably be a whole lot of bad for him. "-have to play 7 minutes in heaven with.. " she paused and looked over to everybody in this room who was looking at her. I wonder who- "Marshall. 7 minutes in heaven with Marshall."

What.

"What." Me and Gumshit over here said in unison. We looked at each other and did the famous, I glare at you and you glare at me because I hate you thing. We don't initially hate each other. I.. in all honesty, love him but I know he doesn't which is why whenever I look at him. I'd rather play jokes than to make my feelings one. Gumball stood up and started pacing around, doing these hand gestures that are hard to articulate in your brain. He kept repeating things that I obviously got annoyed of.

"Yo, Gumbutt! Calm your tits down. Glob, you're not going to die!" I stood, no, floated and made him shut the fuck up. "Yeah, dude, chill." Phoenix decided to butt in and made a gesture/ face that totally looked like he's either controlling it or fighting it. "Oh says the one who's always: 'cool'" Phoenix scowled and turned his head away, maybe he'll blow up when one more thing happens.

"Shut up, all of you. Gumball, honey, just get in the closet with Marshall." Cake said and she was obviously annoyed. Well, so am I. I just want to get this whole bullshit over, but it would be fun to be in there with Prince Pinkboy over there. Gumball sighed and looked over to me and cringed. Wow, does he hate me that much?

Ouch.

"All right, Marshall. Close your eyes! You go in first!" Fionna perked from behind me and covered my eyes. I don't remember this as the part of the game but I didn't care. Seriously, I just didn't care. "Whatever."

Fionna led me into the dark closet where I can still see everything because I have demon eyes, not sure how that works but it works perfectly fine as vampire ones; also not sure if there's a difference. (author here) I crossed my arms and waited for Gumball to go in here.

Fun.

Yeah. Fun.

Things like this wouldn't be fun when it's other people but I guess it would make a difference when you're here with none other Prince Gumball. He stood at the threshold of the closet and looked around it. He seemed anxious; well, I don't blame him because the last time we wee stuck together I was really hungry and I couldn't resist sucking some of his pink.