aah, late nights

It was a busy night for Prince Gumball. It always has been, from the everyday routines of taking care  of the candy people to the meetings, treaty signings, experiments and gatherings he was always obliged to go to. You'd think one Prince would be sick of it, he was, but he loves what he does.

Tonight, he was completing a formula that could rejuvenate one's skin in an instant. He was aging even though he was only eighteen and has a long way to go. "Ah, crab apples." He said, spilling some green liquid onto the table, it disintegrated half of the table; causing his test tubes and beacons to fall off and break. He sighed, that was the third time that happened tonight. The Prince knelt down, wiping off the stains that remained with his lab coat but it disintegrated half of his coat and his right-long, arm sleeve. "This just couldn't get any better, now, could it?" Gumball mocked himself, taking off his coat and dumping it in the trash.

"Actually, I think it could." Gumball whipped his head back too quickly it made his neck crack. A very obvious stain of red, marked his freckles clear on his cheek. He didn't need to squint onto the figure that stood in the shadows, he knew who it was. He knew if he didn't come up with any snarky remarks towards him, he'd be a big blop of gum on the floor.

The figure stepped forward and out of the shadows, Gumball was surpised that he was using his legs for once.

"Marshall." The vampire had a playful smirk dancing on his face. Gumball knew it was trouble but he would let it slide, since Marshall is someone who is important to him. The vampire never really knew abouy that and if he did, it would only confuse and hurt Gumball more. "Hello, Gummy." Fuck that voice. The Prince crossed his arms and raised an irritated brow at him. "Don't.. call me that." The vampire chuckled, very intruiged what this little piece of gum infront of him had to offer. Marshall had always found him amusing like this, he didn't care whether it was to irritate him or to just make fun of him. Either way was always fun for him.

"Aw, but, Gummy. It sounds really cute-" He stopped infront of him and chuckled, making the pink Prince flush harder from where we has standing. Gumball was calm and collected but was never good in these situations, his feet were glued to the candy floor; unable to make a single move. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked at Marshall with a cold expression, even though he was failing.

"I do not find anything attractive towards some blasted nickname, now, would you ever so kindly explain to me why you're breaking and entering? ... again?" Gumball was being filled with exasperation, which Marshall only shrugged off and chuckled at it. The vampire walked closer to the prince. Every step forward was as step backward to Gumball, he felt uneasy and trapped by the vampire's red-orb-stare. Marshall had him pinned on the wall, struggling to push him off or to form any sentences at all.

Marshall rested his forearm on the wall, he looked at Gumball with hooded eyes and he could easily tell that it was something to be careful about. "Why do you think I'm here, Gummy?" Stop, dammit.  Gumball bit his tounge, he didn't want to answer his question. The way his body was moving, the language spoke what he was here for. "Not for me, I assume-" Marshall paid no attention to Gumball's weak attempt to escape this grasp but why would he? He could never say no to Marshall.

The vampire snickered and licked his lips, the sight of his sharp fangs gave Gumball the shivers. "You know what I'm here for, Gummy. No need to fret." Marshall leaned closer to his exposed neck which made Gumball shiver once more, holding onto the vampire's lean arms for support. It felt overwhelming at some point that he could never push him off.

"Marshall.. " Gumball breathed out. Marshall was pressing his whole body onto the Prince, sucking softly on his pale pink skin. It tastes sweet as Marshall always thought, of course, he was made of candy. The vampire smirked and had an idea in mind as he reached down to Gumball's pants, where he could feel a growing ache. Marshall rubbed it gently, letting him feel his hands work. "Ngh.. ah.. Mar.. shall.. " He chuckled and started unbuckling his pants. Marshall was very amused with this Gumball, he wasn't fighting at all. He slowly  pulled down his underwear, looking over to his eyes and his gritted teeth.

"What's the matter, your majesty? Got a little problem?" Gumball scoffed and he was sweating. He grabbed at his hair, falling over his eyes; he felt Marshall grip tightly on growing ache. "Angh.." Gumball tried to focus and not lose himself to what he was doing to him. He knew he would have to be gentle with him, but Gumball isn't in for gentle today. Marshall kept stroking him gently and sensually it was driving him insane. Was it true that you could see red during this kind of activity?

Gumball smirked and bit his lip, he looked at Marshall; he was getting hard himself and he's keeping that in. The Prince reached for his pants and unbuckled it as well. Marshall was taken aback when the prince started stroking him in a fast pace. "N-nghah.. G-gumball.. " Just the way I like it. He thought to himself before pushing Marshall down to his bed, legs wide open and at his own service. "You think I would just let you inflitrate me like that, Marshall?" The Prince looked menacing, taking off his tie and tying it over Marshall's eyes. "You are my beloved guest, Mr. Abadeer." He ran his hands down to his button down shirt and he gripped onto Marshall tightly, stroking it lightly and sensually. "So.. let me entertain you."

Gumball chuckled and licked the tip of Marshall's shaft earning a deep groan from him. He made sure to slide his tounge onto the slit and circling his over it. "F-fuck, Gum.. ball.. ngh.. T-this isn't fair.." The prince chuckled and looked at him with a devilish smirk, he knew it wasn't. He didn't care, he was the prince overpowering the king. Gumball gently slid the shaft into his mouth, bobbing his head into a steady pace that the king seemed to love so much. Marshall gripped onto the headboard, he was powerless over the prince. "G-gumball, ah.. p-please.." Gumball could feel his spaff oozing from his shaft, he was certainly liking it.

The Prince popped his lips and stroked himself slowly, turning Marshall around with his ass high up. "You know I never get to this quiet often, so please, Mr. Abadeer.. " Gumball rubbed the tip on his levy to the rim, he could feel Marshall already tightening himself. The Prince bit his lip and slapped Marshall's ass before sinking his whole length in him. "-enjoy yourself."

-

do you want me to continue this?
also, i'm very sorry for the long hiatus somehow. just a lot came out and y'know, stuff. anywho, how about this, yah? :"D