swooners

I wasn't in for anything but a drink. One whiskey and that was it, I didn't think I would have to fight for it.

"So, hit and run or Scabbyqueen?" His thick accent piercing through my ears. It almost didn't sound like complete shit. I honestly didn't have an 'a' for Britains but this pink haired man got my attention in that fit white polo shirt and bright blue- almost lavander- eyes of his.

I was awe-struck.

"Scabbyqueen." I choosed. I didn't want any stained clothes tonight or a body to be dragged out of this bar. "If I win, I get whiskey and-" I stood tall and had a smirk dancing on my, Fionna would always state: 'luscious red lips' and I swear she only says that to let boys be jealous. I leaned on the pool table as I brought up a finger to his chest. "-you."

He didn't seem quite amused or fazed at all. All he did was pull out a deck of cards and started shuffling them. "You get one stand and that's it. Now-" He already had the set up done and was waiting for me to sit down on the other side of the table. He had a good way of telling me I'm not hot but I didn't try to show off any emotions since he was doing that. "Blow me, boy."

I confidently sat down infromt of him as he laid twenty-six cards on my side; picking them up and placing them in the right order with ease. Taking pair by pair and had 5 cards left in my hand: a King, two Queens and two eights. "So, what do you want if you win?" A bit curious, he looked up at me boredly. A cold expression that made the room sink a few more degrees, considering the fact it was late December. "I don't want anything specific. I just want to beat you and get this shit over with because my shift ends in five." Damn. That's fucking cold. Has he no heart at all? Or is this the barista-facade Cake had warn me about.

"They're decent fellows but fuck a gator, boy. They're damn savages." She said and it got me curious or more like interested actually. Barista-facades sound sexy and shady like a Fifty-Shade book. I didn't want to pass on one, then I spotted this fine-man. "Is that all you want? Nothing else.. ?" I try to squeeze it out of him as he picks a card from my hand and places down a new pair.

The eights.

"Yes, nothing else. I didn't quite understand why I had to do this to an attractive man like you." He didn't even bother looking up at me as I place down another pair too. I smirked, leaning in closer to him. "You think I'm attractive?" Now he looks up at me and sets down his cards, facing them down. He pulls out another pair and had two cards left in his hand. I could feel a sort of tension building up and it felt exhilirating. It wasn't any wonder what he would do next, right?

The Queens.

I watched him intently, following him with my eyes. I still had the confident smirk plastered on my face. It was't really leading up to anythinh but he looks at me with a raised brow and a small smirk playing on his lips too. I swear the face he's making his fucking adorable but I felt small. "Oh Marshall, darling. I would gladly let you win if I wanted to." He said as he held my chin, stroking it gently. His touch was so fucking sensual, I wanted to strip my clothes off at that moment.

But he's British and I'm Amercian. Way to be racially equal, Marshall.

I opened my mouth but immediately clamps it shut, hearing his low seductive voice ring through my ears. "But.. " he started. His voices was hoarse but it didn't sound scratchy and it was awfully attractive. He was teasing me, I knew he was. I wasn't in for the whiskey anymore. I wanted the full package and my dick fucking says so. I closed my eyes, I could feel his warm breath against my lips down to my neck.

I want him.
I want him so fucking bad, I let out a short moan, looking down at his fucking perfect lips that I'd hit up in a second. "But what?" I repeated for him as he lets go of my chin and takes my card, slamming it on the pool table along with his cards.

The Kings.

He fucking wins.

I groaned inwardly and slams my head on the table. How could I lose to this beautiful English-man? It wasn't fair. I had known the game for so long and I fucking lose now? God! I cursed under my breath and looks up at him with the face of a sore loser. "I suppose your shift has ended now, hasn't it?" He was already putting his coat on, which made him look more attractive than he was a while ago. He nodded and chuckles.

"But I suppose I could an ample amount of time since you did ask nicely of what I wanted."  I have never moved so swiftly in my entire life. Holding onto him like a dear lost child.

"Done." I didn't realize it was possible to take clothes off that quickly. I was in for it.

--------------

heya! sorry i just did this now but this one's for my waifu KrissyMelon 😘💘💖

Hey baby~ 😍😘

oh and did you guys like Gumball's personality here? bc i did. 😄