8|Summer (Apart)

People have so much fun when it's summer. Go to the beach, swim and sun bathe; or go travelling from place to place and you don't have to worry about anything else. They have so many things to do while I sit back down on the seat I had placed on my window so I could catch a glimpse- a view from outside.

Just a glimpse.

Not a single touch.

The ones who say that staying home is great; is awesome; is so fucking amazing. It's not. It feels like a fucking prison hole that you can't climb out of but right now, I just want to stay home and wait for you. I sighed and grabbed my copy of: Romeo and Juliet. I know it's just a script but it has art in it; I love the simplest things that get turn into art. Mistakably or not.

I sip through my lemon juice as I read and glance at the window every now and then, hoping you'd be there by the steps unlocking the door and calling out to me. But, you haven't. I check my phone for any messages or calls. None.

I text you once; 
Baby, where are you?
I text you twice;
Answer me, please. I'm getting worried.
I text tou three times and you still haven't answered. Calling was never an option because I know you can't answer your phone. I don't blame you. Instead, I understand the situations you are in and Glob, believe me. I'm trying so hard to help you- to get through all of this without both of us breaking or falling apart. I want us to stay together and be happy and that's totally possible. If you could just see that everything doesn't have to be worried about, just.. let it all go.

I'm here.
You're here.
We're here together.
Nobody can ever tell us off because we love each other and love conquers all. We are strong and we have love; that's the best thing any person could have. Love.

I smiled to myself and hummed a small tune, flipping through page after page. Waiting for you. I never expected anything, I just knew that you'll come back because I know you love me. That phrase always let me believe in you; trust you; love you even more. If Romeo and Juliet could've done their forbidden love and still be together, so can we. Forbidden or not- everything will fall in it's place. It's only a matter of time.

I glanced over to the window one more time and a glimpse of pink hair caught my eye. I sighed affectionately and watch you open the door. I closed my eyes and let all of it sink in. Then, there it goes: "Marshall! I'm home!"

Like I said, I always knew.

-

tell me what you guys think 💙