9| ×

"Get the fuck out of my house. Now." You hissed at me, fuming into a hurricane of rage I couldn't bare to see you in. I wanted to help you, I really do but you refuse every time I beg for you. Just because I made one damn mistake that you could never have forgiven me.

I loved you.

It wasn't you that was the problem, it was everything around us. I couldn't bare to see you or me in a situation we couldn't handle. You begged for me to stay and I wish I could but it wasn't enough; I never wanted to hurt you; I never wished for you to be broken but staring into your deep lavander eyes that seemed to turn grey fret. It fret sadness and it was my fault.

I look at you now and thought to myself: What have I done? Your eyes are filled with tears that spoke out every sad sentence you wanted to say; your lips quivered from the past kisses you wanted to take back; and your heart. I could see your heart, already broken into pieces I could never have the power to fix.

But I tried.
I tried so hard to talk to you and help you up but you would never listen to me; you would never listen to the boy who broke your heart. Who said that he loves you but never meant it. Although now, I have been too slow because of my defects. I was too late to save one last piece of your heart. Too late but was still hoping.

I wasn't stupid, I knew what I was doing but although I did. The pain and anguish relenquished in front of me, advising me to turn back before it gets worse. There was nothing I could do to save you, unless you want me to. Unless you still have it in you to forgive and forget and for you to love me once again. You weren't foolish to love; you were foolish to love someone as cruel as me. I wish I could take it all back. I wish I could have savoured it all.

I look at you again and you have calmed down. "Please.. just.. leave." I did what you wanted me to do, I didn't leave though. I wasn't going to leave you again. I just did what you always wanted from me. Just one last time. I separated slowly as I look gaze into your lavander orbs, staring back at me with wonder and shock. My mouth was moving but no words came out but from the small smile I see on your sweet face, told me I still had a chance.

You mouthed: "I love you too."

--
hey ya'll just wanted to post this from a long long time ago 👌