MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 2

By: JAP

There is a picture  of Michael to the right. I could find exactly what I was looking for. If you know anyone who would be a good Michael, let me know.

RECAP

"Honey this is Michael, Alpha's oldest son, Michael this is Kara, our oldest girl." I reached out to shack his hand, but instead of shacking my hand he.......................

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

CHAPTER TWO

Kara's POV

Michael grab my arm, pulled me close to him and kissed me. I was so surprised that I opened my mouth to gasp. He must have taken it as an invitation because he slid his warm tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. At first I just stood there, but he was such I great kisser I was soon very into this kiss. I had forgotten everything and everyone around me, and gave myself to this kiss. It felt as if I had kissed him a million times. Too soon I heard a soft gasp and felt Michael freeze.

Michael's POV

I was forced to go help our new pack members move in. My dad is the Alpha of the Howling Moon Pack in Houston, Texas. When he told me that his best friend from childhood was coming and that I had to help him and his family move into their new house, I was pissed. I had plans that had to be canceled, but I can't exactly refuse the Alpha. So here I am driving my 2010 jet black Lamborghini heading to the new pack members crib. I pick up my black iphone to dial a very familiar number.

"Hello."

"Hello," says a very sleepy voice on the other end of the phone. "Hi Baby! Are you on your way over to see me?" Sasha my ex asked.

"Sorry Sash, but something came up. Alpha is sending me to go help the new family move in."

"Can't someone else do it? I miss you." She says in a very seductive voice. The thing with Sasha is she is a sex addict. That is why we broke up the first time. Don't get me wrong I love sex. The problem is that when I'm not available she has no problem seeking someone else to meet her needs. Since I am Beta, or second in command of the pack I am always busy. I don't want to have to worry about my girl being unfaithful to me while I am not around. You are probably wondering why we are still messing around. We still like to have our fun which is why we still get together a few times a week. I like Sasha, but I fell out of love with her after I caught her making out with a human kid that attends our school. Now I am just having fun. Sasha tries every chance she can to talk me into giving our relationship another chance. But that's not going to happen.

"I miss you too, but duty calls. It is my duty as Beta to be there to help the new family in any way especially since my dad can't make it." She starts to bitch about being lonely and blah blah blah. At this point I am pulling up to this large home within the packs, 5 mile radius of land.

"Sash, I'm here. I'll talk to you later." Without waiting for a response I hung up. That may be harsh, but Sasha can be a real bitch and I really don't want to hear her shit right now. As I put the car in park I see that a few other pack members have arrived and are already removing boxes from one of the three uhauls parked in front of the house. I woman approaches my car window smiling.

"Hi. You must be Michael." She sticks her small hand through the open window for me to shack. "I'm Jade Redboone." We shack hands. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Redboone."

"Please call me Jade. Mrs. Redboone is my mother-in-law." She said in a light voice still smiling. She reminds me a lot of my mom. I step out of my car asking Mrs. Redb- I mean Jade what she would like for me to do. "Well I wanted you to meet my husband and children first, if that is okay with you."

"Of course. My dad has told me so much about the three you from when you were kids I feel as if I already know you."

"Yeah David and Tom were quite the hellions when we were kids. I was the ring master so to speak." she said laughing. "Wait here for a second while I gather up my brood. Less than a minute later she was back with several young children, a guy around my age, and a very tall guy that looked to be in his early to mid 30's.

Grabbing the mans arm and stepping forward Jade said, "Michael this is my husband Thomas."

"Tom," he said while shacking my hand firmly. Jade then pointed to each of the children standing beside them in turn and said, "Michael these are our children Jada, Jaren, Jordan, Kar, and these little angels," she said gesturing to three very small children that could be no older than two or three, "are Zion, Rion, and Dion."

She began looking for someone. Turning to Tom she asked, "Where is Kara?" "Last time I saw her, she was running up stairs to hang some clothes in her closet."

"Oh okay. Well Michael you'll meet her in a minute." Turning to her family she extended her hand in my direction saying, "Gang this is Michael Blakes, our new Alpha's son." after we exchanged pleasantries for a little while our little group disbanded, leaving Jade and I standing side by side.

"You know what I could really use your help with," Jade said "is helping Kara with her things. Let me get her down here. She is too independent for her own good. She will try to carry everything herself unless I force the issue." Turning away from me Jade yelled towards the house, "Kara, come down here please."

I heard a very soft yet strong voice reply "Coming Mom."

Soon after the most beautiful female I have ever seen walked out the front door heading towards Jade. She stopped at Jade's side with a nice welcoming smile on her face. I heard them talking, but I wasn't really paying attention. My complete focus was on the angel in front of me. She looked like a super model. She was talk for a female, about 6'0 I'd guess. She had soft light brown eyes, beautiful full pink lips, she was small but still very curvy in all the right places. Nice C-cup breast, flat toned stomach, and an ass that would put JLO to shame. I had to smile. I never thought that I would meet a woman who made me feel this way, but at this very moment I know without a doubt that I am in love. Not only that, but I know that the beauty standing in front of me is my true mate. I realized I have zoned out, and that Jade is talking so I try to focus on what she is saying.

"Honey this is Michael, Alpha's oldest son, Michael this is Kara, our oldest girl." Kara! What a beautiful name. I can not wait to make her mine. She reaches her hand out toward me as if to shack mine, but instead I grab her arm, pull her close, and kiss her.

I think I surprised her because she gasped, which I took as an opportunity to slip my tongue into my mate gorgeous mouth. She eventually start to kiss me back. I have my arms wrapped around her tiny waste. She has her arms around my neck. We are really going at it. All of a sudden my nose picks up a very familiar scent. I freeze almost immediately after a hear a gasp.

Who do you think gasp upon witnessing Michael and Kara kissing? How do you think Kara will respond once the kiss ends? How do you think Jade and Tom will respond to the kiss?

Comment, vote.............................................................