MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 7.3

BY: JAP

Author's Note: Hi everyone I just wanted to remind you that there is non-verbal communication. The symbol for these parts is ^ ^ and **.

Chapter Seven Part Three

Recap

I stopped walking and put my arms around Michael's neck. I kissed him on his soft lips.

"I like this distraction." Michael said.

As I was about to kiss Michael again we heard the warning bell. Michael gave me a small peck on my lips.

"We'll finish this at home."

Then we walked around the corner into study hall.

*********************************************************  

Kara POV

Just my luck. My new best friend Sasha was in Study Hall. Note the sarcasm. She kept sending me death glares, and smiling at Michael. So after about five minutes of putting up with this I decided to do something about it.

I replayed the scene of Michael and I in the hall way just moments earlier. I decided to use one of my new gifts by projecting the image of us kissing into her head. It was like I had it on instant replay, and kept showing that image over and over.

At first I did not think that it was working, but after a few seconds her face started to distort into a mask of rage. Without saying anything to anyone she grabbed her bag and stormed out of the classroom.

^I wonder what that was about.^

^Oh I just made sure that she got the message that you are taken.^

^Ha ha ha, and how did you do that my little mate?^

I figured I could show him better than I could tell him, so I projected the same image I had put in Sasha head into Michael's.

He started smiling.

^If you keep this up I might not wait until we get home.^

^Yeah Yeah. Talk is cheap.^

Wrong thing to say on my part. Michael literay threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the classroom.

^Babe what are you doing? And where are you taking me?^

He did not answer me. He just kept walking until we reached a door that had a small sign to the right of it. The sign read Textbook storage. Michael opened the door with his free hand. The room was jam packed with thousands of books. Michael put me down then locked the door. He picked me back up but this time he was holding me so that my legs were settled around his waist.

He backed me up until my back was against a wall.

Before I could get one word out of my mouth, Michael had covered my lips with his and was kissing me passionately. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

Evidently my shirt was pissing Michael off because he jerked it off of my body completely destroying it in the process.

But Michael made me forget all about that shirt.