MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 11

BY: JAP

Author's Note: Hi everyone I just wanted to remind you that there is non-verbal communication. The symbol for these parts is ^ ^ and **.

This chapter has not been edited so if you find any errors please let me know.

I am so sorry for the long wait. I have been extremely busy the last few weeks. I tried to make this chapter long to make up for the long wait.

Chapter 11

Kara's POV

I am so excited. In one day Michael and I are getting married. He had officially proposed to me after a game one Friday night, and of course I said yes. It has taken a lot of time and compromise on Michael and my part to plan our wedding. We choice the colors black and white, aside from picking our own colors we really had to compromise on every other decision. Our mothers barely wanted our opinions on any of the plans. If we hadn't constantly reminded them that it was our wedding, and we had a few ideas about how we wanted our wedding. I wanted to have a simple ceremony in our backyard, but that idea was vetoed almost immediately. I gave in to my mom and Rachel's idea for us to have a big wedding. We are getting married at The BellTower on 34th. It will be big and expensive, but after the guilt trip they laid on me about Michael and I being the first of their children to get married we gave in. I just hope that everything goes off without a hitch.

"Babe are you ready to party?" Michael yelled from our living room. I was still getting ready for our bachelor/bachelorette party. Yes we are having it together.

"Yeah, Babe just give me a few minutes." I did my hair in an up do, put on light makeup; eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. I put on a black bra and thong set. I choice a black chanel dress and black shoes with black and white accessories to wear on my last night as a single woman. I checked myself in the mirror to see how I looked. Not bad. I grabbed my cell phone I put into my clutch bag along with my lip gloss. I grabbed the gift bags out of the closet and I was ready to go. I descended the stairs heading for the living room so that Michael and I would not be late for our own party.

As if on cue I heard a horn honk as I made my way to the living room. "Babe I think the party bus is here." We figured we should treat ourselves and our friends. Michael walked behind me and kissed my neck, taking the bags out of my hands. "No pecking mister, one of those is for you." We walked out the front door and locked it behind us. We made our way to the party bus. I have to say that it was amazing. It came stocked with an ice bar and glasses, neon lighting, CD player, a huge flat screen TV, mood lighting, mirrored ceilings, separate AC/heat controls, tinted windows for privacy, and most importantly there was enough room for at least 20 people. Our first stop was Calvin's house. We were picking up Calvin, Tiara, Kevin, Lewis, Magdalina, Milton, and Jackson. Then we are stopping at Tyson's place to pick up the rest of the group which includes Tyson, Joseph, Ashlon, Lia, Justin, Jackie, and Lucas. Our parents and siblings were coming in separate bus. Our parents had rented out the Aquarium Restaurant in downtown Houston. We were going to have a group tour of the different exhibits, ride the rides, then go have a nice meal in the restaurant. After we ate we are heading up to the upstairs banquet area for dancing with a few local live bands performing. The entire pack is coming, as well as several of our parents' business associates.

It only took us ten minutes to get to the house that Calvin shared with Tiara, Lewis and Magdalina. We had given them a call when we were almost to their place so they were waiting out front when we pulled up. They got in the bus and we pulled out of the drive way heading to Tyson's house.

"So are you nervous? Tomorrow is the big day." Magdalina asked me. I had gotten close to her, Jackie, Lia, Ashlon and Tiara over the last few weeks. As a matter of fact Tiara and Magdalina were my two matrons of honor and the other girls were my brides' maids. Yes before you ask Calvin and Tiara are married and Magdalina and Lewis are married. As a matter of fact Ashlon and Joseph and Justin and Lia are married as well but I didn't want to have four matrons of honor so I decided to have two matrons of honor and two bride's maids.