MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 8.3 Teaser

BY: JAP

Author's Note: Hi everyone I just wanted to remind you that there is non-verbal communication. The symbol for these parts is ^ ^, **, and //.

Hi everyone I have been so busy lately I have not had time to write this week so I decided to post this teaser for you guys. I hope you like it. Vote and Comment.

Love you guys, Jen

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight Part Three Teaser

Michael's POV

I was suddenly awaken by the sound of glass breaking. What the hell? I looked over at Kara the noise had woken her as well. I got out of bed and walked over to Kara's side of the bed.

"Stay here Kara. I am going to go check it out." I whispered in her ear.

She jerked me arm back to her as I turned to walk away.

"NO! There is no way I am letting you go down there without me. We are a team mister man." She yelled/whispered at me.

She must be out of her mind. I will not allow her to come with me. I can not let her put herself in harms way.

"Kara stay up here!" I commanded with the power of my Beta in it. I know I would have to apologize for using my position over her later, but right now all in could think about was her being safe.

"Do not leave this room under any circumstances!" I knew that she could disobey a direct order from her Beta no matter how much she may want to.

I quickly kissed her soft lips before I raced out of the run, closing the door behind me.

Before I could make it downstairs the smell of the intruders hit me. Weres. Not just weres, rogues. Shit! My princess was in the house. I had to take these guys out. Maybe I should just get her out of here, but I don't know what might greet us outside.

Another scent invaded my thoughts. Lucas. I forget I had asked him to stay over for extra protection for Kara.

"How many?" He asked.

I sniffed the air again.

"Four maybe five."

"This should be fun." He said.

That is Lucas for you. He is always ready for a good fight. The fact that we were outnumbered was of no concern. Between the two of us we could take out three times as many weres with no problem.

We could hear furniture being moved and more glass breaking.

As if it were choreographed we both shifted at the same time. I became a big black wolf and Lucas became a big gray wolf. He was about a head shorter than me.

/Lets do this./ My wolf thought to him.

We ran down the stairs. It was on.

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so what you think. This is just a teaser for the next chapter. Comment and vote.