MATE: LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT Chap. 9

BY: JAP 

Author's Note: Hi everyone I just wanted to remind you that there is non-verbal communication. The symbol for these parts is ^ ^, **, and //. 

I have not gone through and edited this chapter. I just wanted to hurry up and get this posted. I will go back through at a later time and edit this chapter.

I am so sorry for the long wait, but my laptop was broken so I could not write. I just got a new laptop on Friday during the Black Friday sale. Thank you for all of your support. Please comment, fan, and vote.

Love you guys, Jen 

------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter Nine  

Recap

Myself, Cody, and five others continued to follow the rogue's scent for a very short amount of time before we came upon a house. A house that I recognized; that I had been to several times. 

I could not believe that the rogue was stopping here. 

/Mike this is the Henry place right?/ 

/Yeah. Spread out. Surround the place! Don't let anyone in or out./ 

The moment of truth is finally here. 

----------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV 

I shifted back to my human form, ignoring my nudity.

“Sasha get out here now!”

I heard movement inside the house then there was complete silence.

/Beta they shifted. We have them!/ John mind spoke to me.

/Good bring them to me./

I cannot believe this fucking bitch. I normally would never call a female a bitch, but I will make an exception for her. I knew that she wanted us to be together, but she has gone too far. Kara could have been hurt. My mate could have been harm. I am trying to calm myself down. My wolf wants to rip both of their heads off for putting our mate in danger. I want to make them suffer for even thinking of coming near Kara.

I take several deep breathes and try to rein in my wolf. Logically I know that I cannot do any harm to Sasha, well at least not now. When a pack member wrongs another there must be a hearing in front of my father. If I lose control and took action without a proper hearing I could be banished along with Kara. I have to keep reminding myself that I cannot do anything to harm Sasha.