Costume Party

*what you and him would dress up as if you wanted to have matching costumes (for whatever occasion)*

Sherlock H.

You'd both dress up as detectives (though he wouldn't call it dressing up because he'd never participate in such things [but he already looks like a detective so he wasn't 'becoming' anything else so he didn't require a costume, so he unknowingly dressed in a costume...does that make sense?]).

John W.

You'd be something related, like Salt and Pepper. Probably a cat (you) and a dog (him) cause neither of you'd dress big (like wear a big salt/pepper shaker costume) and it's cute.

Greg L.

Anything, really. You could be anything and you'd get away with it because both of you are just that flawless. You could pull off whatever you want, so do whatever might fit the occasion/what you're feeling up to wearing at that time.

Mycroft H.

You'd probably be out there with your costume, and because you'd want to look like Mycroft, it'd probably be a hot lawyer as that's the closest you'd find. A short tight pencil skirt, glasses for peering over, and a revealing blouse are probably what you'd wear. Mycroft wouldn't like anyone seeing you like that (besides himself) so it'd be up to you to convince him you can wear the costume (and you've got the upper hand in the argument too).

James M.

Escaped convicts, dressed in orange jumpsuits with cuffs around your wrists (the chain between the holders around your wrists are broken) and maybe some makeup for added gruffness. But I don't think you'd be going to a costume party like that. After all, it's more fun to actually pretend that's what you are to scare people.