Pre-Book Info

Important facts about this book to know before reading!

I don't own the videos used for this book, I have used videos from the show Dancing with the Stars, and what appears to be a knock off version of it too. As well a couple from a movie.

Ignore the fact that the people's physical appearance don't coincide between all videos and the book. Just focus on the dancing.

This book is made up from my mind so it is my thoughts, some stuff is probably taken from other stories or movies out there. It's really hard to come up with something completely new and has nothing of another. Just deal with it alright. Thanks

I feel like this is going to be a cross between a few movies you have most likely seen before. To me it's a mix of Footloose, High School Musical, and maybe Dirty Dancing.

!!Warning: There will most definitely be sex scenes and swearing in this book!!

I mean come on they are in college, who doesn't swear and for some reason our generation insists this is sexy time.

As well locations and their names in this book are made up. I have only been to Nevada (our state's location) once and that was in 8th grade for my uncle's wedding. So i really have no experience on anything there except it's hot compared to my town in New York State. If they happen to be real well.... oh well then, I don't care. I didn't research stuff like that. So don't call me out on it, kay?

Ok I think my pre-book rant is done let's get to the good stuff shall we?