Chapter 40

Waking up New Years Eve Aria finds herself alone in bed. Since Lukes side is still relatively warm and the fire seems to of been rekindled, she assumes he hasn't been gone long.

After going to the bathroom, she follows the faint sound of pans to the kitchen where Luke is making breakfast still dressed in only flannel pj bottoms.

"Need any help?" She asks while sitting on the bar stool at the island counter.

Unaware of her presence Luke nearly drops the scrambled eggs as he goes to plate them.

"Jesus! Aria hey. What? No I'm good, I was going to bring you breakfast in bed but your up sooo..... Uh breakfast in...kitchen?" With a sheepish face he offers her a plate.

Eyeing the delicious bacon, eggs and pancakes he made, Aria counters with "How about breakfast in the living room? That way we have a view of the mountains and a fireplace to keep us warm cause my Nevada blood is freezing its butt off. How the hell are you only in a pair of pants?! I feel like I need 20 blankets over here."

Placing the food and drinks on a tray he found in a cupboard, Luke heads to the living room calling over his shoulder "I'm naturally warm and working over the stove kept me nice and toasty."

Setting the food down on the coffee table, he pulls Aria flush to his chest and murmurs "But if you need...I can be your heater blanket."

Wrapping her arms around his shoulders she starts to sway them a little. "Hmm, cuddling on the couch watching the snow fall to the sound of crackling wood in the fireplace. Wonderful." Placing a lingering peck on his lips, she pulls away to eat her meal.

"After making a snowman and snowball fight of course." Claims Luke as he grabs his plate too.

"But of course."

...

"Damn woman, you sure can throw a snowball." Says Luke as they are shaking the snow off as they re-enter the cabin.

"Oh yeah." pride in her voice. "I hang out with Donny and the guys. Got to put them in their place somehow, guess it was a flying projectile that could hurt junior if need be."

Gulping, a protective hand subconsciously moves itself over his crotch as Luke takes a step back. "Oh..."

Ignoring his sudden timid nature, Aria strips off her winter clothes and boots to walk further into the cabin. "I'm gunna take a quick shower to warm up. Wanna get the fireplace going for that cuddling you promised me?"

Leaving before he could even answer, thus making it more of a command than a request, Luke begins to stoke the fire back to life while trying not to think about Aria in a shower. Naked. Covered in water. The spray conforming to her breasts, over her nipples, down her stomach to her-

Ok imagination. A boner is not a good thing to have when she comes back, lay off!

Eventually Aria comes back to the living room carrying a couple blankets. Though the blankets go unseen by Luke. "What are you wearing?" He asks as he looks at her bare legs as far as he can till one of his hoodies swallows her up.

"Clothes" Responding as if she isn't practically half naked before him.

"Clothes..." Drawing out the word like it will give him an explanation.

Walking towards the couch, Aria leans over to rearrange the the throw pillows and spread out the blankets, showing off her black thong. "Don't act like you haven't seen most of my body before. It's just a hoodie." Straightening up once the last blanket is down, she feels faint breathing on her neck since her hair is up in a messy bun.

Gliding his fingertips over her exposed thighs, Luke speaks is a low voice. "True I have seen most of your body, felt even more..." referencing back to the events of Christmas "But this... right now, you're dressed in my hoodie. Only my hoodie. And... this sexy ass thong" Suddenly gripping both sides, he pulls up, creating a pleasurable friction for her earning a startled gasp that turns into a breathless moan as he moves it back and forth. "Is fucking Hot. Makes me want to bend you over and fuck you till you scream... But I won't"

Swiftly standing back from her, causing Aria to stumble for balance from her high, Luke lifts the blankets and gets under, leaving it open for her to join him. "Because...when I do take you... it's going to be in the new year. Now if that's a resolution I can't get behind I don't know what else there is."

Walking on shaky legs, Aria tries to control her breathing to calm her racing heart as she lowers herself into his outstretched arms. Once settled she feels Lukes arms come around her bringing her back to him so they are spooning. "Can't wait" She taunts, pressing her ass into his already hard cock to try and get a reaction from him, only for him to grip her hips and bite down on her earlobe.

"Don't start something you can't finish. Get some rest cause once I start... there is no way I'm letting you go." Grinding into her to prove his point.