Chapter 47

"Girlfriend"

"Huh?" asks Aria with an adorable scrunched face.

Growing more nervous by the second, Luke repeats the question. "Girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend Aria? Make this relationship official?"

"I thought we already were." she tilts her head in confusion.

"Well yeah" Rubbing the back of his neck in attempt to ease the awkwardness he is feeling he continues "It's just... I kind of realized... that we...I uh...well ya see" huffing out a breath he just spits it out. "I realized I never actually asked you to be my girlfriend. Technically we have been going out on dates for a couple months if you think about it."

"That... is so...middle school of you."

Blinking a couple time all he can get out is "what?" before Aria starts laughing.

"Of course we are in a relationship. I figured it was an unspoken agreement since the beginning of December. And if it wasn't, then New Years Eve definitely sealed the metaphorical deal...and all the times since." States Aria smirking slightly from her underlying message.

Once her words process in his head, Luke shoots up from his crouched position and takes her mouth into a passionate kiss while cradling the side of her head. As the kiss heats up Luke pulls back slightly to pant out "Before this goes where I hope it's going I still need verbal confirmation. Mama raised me better than that."

Grinning up at him, Aria takes his hand leading them towards his car near the bushes. "Well in the sake of keeping up appearances with Mrs. K, we most definitely have been dating for months." Raking her eyes over his body, Aria mumbles to herself "Lord help me" before pulling their bodies flush to each other, bringing his head back down for a deep kiss.

Pushing her body up against the side of his car, Luke fishes around his pockets for his keys, never once removing his lips from hers. Finally finding the keyfob he unlocks the door. In one swift movement he pulls her from the door to open it for them, only to surge in with their entwined bodies.

Once the overhead light fades away they are left in the darkness of the night, illuminated by the stars.

Kissing his way down her neck, Lukes hands glide across her body raising her dress till he has to detach himself from the hickey developing on her skin to remove the article over her head.

Going back to her now exposed chest, he takes a nipple into his mouth, tugging on it with his teeth as Aria undoes the buttons on his shirt. As he does a particularly pleasurable bite, Aria rips the rest of his shirt open causing buttons to go flying across the confined space.

Raising up to undo his pants, he gets them to his knees before Aria moves them so that Luke is now on bottom. Sitting against his raises knees for support, she removes her last article of clothing before straddling him across the backseat.

Grabbing his thick girth, he helps guide her down to the hilt, a pleasurable sensation for the both of them.

Lowering her upper body to lay over his chest, Aria begins to rotate her hips bringing out strangled moans and groans from the pair of them with each thrust they make.

As their breathing increases so does their pace till they are pounding into one another. Reaching their peaks, they screw their mouths together to silence their screams of bliss.

After catching their breath they clean themselves up and getting redressed as best they could; they pack up their valentine's dinner and head over to Arias apartment.

Quietly entering the house they head over to her room. Taking a quick shower, they get changed for bed. Since New Years, Luke has been staying at Aria and Donnys place more and more. This has led to Luke having a collection of spare clothes in her wardrobe and a new rule in place by Donny 'No sex when there is a roommate home'. After a round of blush by everyone, the rule was put into place. Can you say awkward?

Slipping into bed, Luke remembers something. "My grandparents 40th Anniversary is coming up soon."

Turning on her side to look at him, Aria raises an eyebrow as if to say 'your point is?'

"I think...no, I know. I want to come out to my family."

Eyes going wide Aria asks "You're gay?!"

"What! Oh God, hell NO. I meant with dancing." Relaxing at his words she takes a moment to collect her thoughts.

"If you think you are ready to tell them, then do it. I'll always support you."

Cupping the side of her face with his hand, Luke rests their foreheads together. Taking a measured breath, he looks her straight in the eyes and says "I don't want to tell them...I want to show them."

Slowly, Arias face breaks out into a grin. "I think we can make that happen. When is it?"

"the 25th"

Ending the night with a soft kiss, they retire for the night. Ready to start a new day and a new dance.