Rain

Ladybug watched the quiet streets of Paris as best she could, the pouring rain making that a bit of a challenge. Why was she on top of the Eiffel tower in the rain, you may ask, is because of her daily Night Patrol as they liked to call it.

They, meaning herself and Chat Noir, her feline partner. But there was something different about tonight. She was alone.

Just as she had thought that, there was a soft tap from the landing of someone onto the metal railings. Without even looking, she knew who this person was.

"Glad you decided to show up, Chat."

"I couldn't leave M'lady alone now, could I~?" He purred, walking along the soaked railing.

"Careful, you may fall." Ladybug smirked playfully, looking up at him.

Without warning Chat jumped down next to her, landing softly on the metal floor. "I'd only fall for you, my purrincess."

Ladybug rolled her eyes, looking back out at the quiet streets, the rain poured down between them but neither made a move to get out of it.

"Everything seems oddly quiet.." Ladybug continues, ignoring his comment.

Chat Noir pouted, moving in front of her. "More time for just us, then~" he smirked at her, taking both of her hands in his own.

"Seriously, Chat-" she got cut off by him spinning her around in a circle.

Then he stopped, holding her close. "M'lady, I need to show you something."

Ladybug knew exactly what he meant, but refused to allow it. The only thing separating them was a thin layer of rain, threatening to crush anything it handed on.

There was a loud beeping, coming from Chat's ring. "One-minute left.." He mumbled softly, counting down the second in his head.

"Chat! Quick, go and hide somewhere!"

51... 50... 49...

"You need to see this." He muttered, holding her tight.

Ladybug desperately tried to pull away. She had always wanted to know who he was, but not like this. Not yet.

35... 34... 33...

"Let me go!" She squeaked, closing her eyes tight.

"Please," Chat started, not letting go. "You don't have to show me who you are, just let me show you.."

12... 11... 10...

"Just know, whoever you are under that mask, I love you.." He purred quietly, now also closing his eyes.

3... 2... 1...

The rain got heavier with every second, then came that last number.

0...

Ladybug could feel herself shaking from the cold mixed with the fear. There was a bright green light before Adrien himself was stood holding his precious Ladybug.

"Open your eyes." He whispered quietly.

Though she didn't want to, the temptation was too high. Her eyes flickered open and there in front of her was the last person she had expected.

"A-Adrien..?" She stuttered.

Then, she woke up. She sat up in her small pink bed, taking deep breathes.

"What's wrong, Marinette?" Tikki flew over to her miraculous holder, full of concern.

Marinette looked around her room, sighing as she flopped back down into her pillows. "It was just a dream.."

--------------------
So this is my first Lady Noir one shot I have ever written. I have never written anything about them (apart from roleplay, of course) down on paper or on my phone so this was just a little experiment.
Please let me know if you liked it and if you have any ideas for cute little one shots.

-AmPandaFren