A/N

Sorry, this isn't a chapter!

I just wanted to point out the fact that I now have 800 reads... Honestly, I'm freaking out about it.

How the heck does someone with as low writing skill as me get something like that? It's crazy to think about.

But mostly what this chapter is an apology to you, I haven't updated for a while because I have been having a rough time and exams and all that.. You've probably heard it all before from other Authors so I won't go into it.

But thank you, thank you, thank you to those who read this rubbish!

Another thing I think we also need to discuss.. SEASON TWO IS FINALLY HERE!!!! Comment what you think of the new episodes, I personally love them.

[I do not advise reading the comments if you have not seen them 😹]

Another chapter is in the making.. But on another note, do you guys want part two of Maze?

Another other thing (running out of interesting words to use 😹) I have Instagram! I would love it if you guys would follow me, and if you tell me you're from wattpad, I will definitely follow back!

[Chapter requests are now open]
If you have a request I would prefer you to contact me on one of the following (or here on Wattpad):

Kik: HesFastAndShesWeird

However, if you do not have either of these, you can contact me here on wattpad, it just may take me longer to respond ❤

I'll stop wasting your time now :P

Author-Chan out~

(Update: we're now on 940!!!!)

(Updated update: WE'RE ON 1K HOW!?!?)

(Updated updated update: 1.41K WOAH WHAT)

(Update for the updated updated update: OKAY WE ARE ON 1.9K ILYSM)

Updated update for the Updated Update Updated: 2.9K HOW THE- WHAAAT)