Wandering...Then Killing

I didn't realize how wonderful lives were until that very moment that I opened my eyes. I gasped at the view that I was looking at. All around me very tiny golden dots swayed and swarmed around me. I was standing on a hard ground that stood proudly beneath my feet. I think that I was standing on the brain. But I wasn't too sure. The view in front of me was clear and flat. I didn't know where I needed to go. All I knew was the golden glows in front of me and around me were beautiful.

"I see tiny golden glows around me and a flat surface as far as I can see." My voice was so quiet, but loud enough so that Nurse Judy could hear me.

"Okay, you right now are on top of the brain," I knew it. No wonder the ground looks swirly. "You need to move forward and look for where Cerebral Feroz is located. But, before you do, look down on the right side of your body."

I did as she told me. I bended enough to look at the ground below me. I didn't see brain though, I saw a big, cylindrical gun below me. I reached to hold it. The density and weight of it pulled down on my arm because of gravity. "You should see the Browning gun that your father showed you. This is the radiation weapon you will be using to get rid of the tumors that will attack you," I examined the gun in my hand. The colors were white and blue that came together like matching colors on a quilt.

"To load it, you use the pull back latch on the bottom of the gun." I looked at the bottom of the gun and saw the latch, I pulled it back, it clicked, I knew that it was loaded. "Do not fire at Avery's brain, or else it will damage his brain further and it could kill him by just getting nausea headaches or fatigue." Geez

"What do I do now?" I asked in a very frightened way. I didn't know where I was in this mind or what I needed to do. I was scared silly in fact.

"You need to go forward and keep walking until you come up to a big object with blue mist surrounding it. That is how you will know it is the major problem in Avery's mind." Nurse Judy was speaking slowly so that I heard every single word. I nodded my head. The breathes that I took were long and full of exhilaration. I couldn't believe that this was possible. I haven't believed in fairytales in a long time. Not since I figured out that Santa Claus wasn't real. That was a long time ago though. I started wandering, As I walked, more golden glows came my way. There were so cute and yet so tiny. They didn't have faces or anything but they lust were little balls of mist that floated in the air. It really mesmerized me as I completely forgot where I was.

I didn't know how long I was wandering but it was for a long time. Somehow, I thought that the golden glows were showing me the way. Like it was destiny or something. After a while I gave up walking and just stood there and watched the golden glows. Watching glows float around me is better than attempting to save the world. By a long shot.

Instantly I heard stomping come from the west side of my body. On no, they are coming on my left. The stomping grew louder and louder but I had nowhere to hide. I didn't know what it was, but one by one the golden glows were disappearing. I started to feel completely alone again by the time they were all gone. No, no. Come back! The stomping was getting closer, I had nowhere to run, but to go where the stomping was. I bended down, hoping to heck that I wouldn't get caught. Soon, I could see figures in the distance. They looked lumpy but they were moving around fine. I looked around and saw that they were guarding the tall and big lump of tumor, with blue mist coming out of it. Every once in awhile it would grow larger than the last size. I found the core of Cerebral Feroz.

I stood there for a while thinking that things were going to be harder just as I thought it would. I needed to approach the largest lump, destroy it with my gun. Easy. I started walking up there like an idiot. I thought that I wasn't being noticed by anybody that is until I literally passed a very tiny tumor. It was looking at me and I was looking at it. It didn't have any eyes but it did have arms and legs. But it had blue mist coming out of the body. Its' height was about to my waist from what I could tell from that minute. It was just standing there while I was standing there too. Maybe it is friendly. Instantly it screamed out something unintelligible and pointed at me. Not friendly! Not friendly! More of the tumors that were like the one next to me, stated looking at me and running to me. I pulled out my gun and pulled the trigger. Blasts came out of the gun and I hit the tiny tumor next to me. It screamed and quickly dissolved into nothing. Kind of like the Wizard of OZ, where Dorothy poured water on the wicked witch. She melted into nothing. Oh well, sucks for you! One tumor walked up to me slowly. I felt a little force pierce into my head. It hurt a bit but it really did bother me.