The Orb

I couldn't open my eyes. I had passed out because of how drained I was. I didn't know how long I had been unconscious. But when my thoughts started to revive, I felt so weak that I couldn't even lift my face. Slowly, I started to flutter my eyelids. The only thing I could move at the moment. I saw nothing in the distance. Cerebral Feroz had been defeated. I had done it somehow. When I started to revive my conscious again, I heard Judy ringing in my ear.

"Canada! Canada, darling! Are you okay? I heard you screaming like you were in pain but you weren't answering my pleas! Can you hear me?!" Her voice was too alarming and way too loud for comfort. I grunted to work up my voice to speak.

"Yes, I am fine. But I can't move my anything." I tried to lift my head a bit, but it really hurt to even try. One step at a time. "What happened? Can you move even a little bit?" Her voice was very concerned, this time it was a bit timid but I could still hear her. "I don't remember what happened after I passed out. I remember being dragged by two of Cerebral Feroz's henchmen. Trying to find a way out. Then I remembered something that I never had when I moved away from my hometown. Confidence. Confidence grew inside me and then when I opened my eyes, I saw a bright yellow light shining in my eyes. I somehow vanquished Cerebral Feroz forever," My voice sounded proud as I spoke about confidence. "I can't move massively, I can only move very little." I said trying to get my upper body lifted up from the ground. I managed to get my head up all the way to see everything around me. All I saw was a flat surface, where Cerebral Feroz once dominated.

"Nurse Judy, how exactly am I going to get back to reality?" I completely forgot about what would happen in the end.

"Oh, right! I forgot about that. Well, once you are standing up fully, then you can close your eyes and relax. This way your father can bring you back. Let me know when you are ready. I have to go give the news to your father. I will hear from you soon. " She then left me.

I am left there, all alone again. But I wouldn't let that feeling reah my head. I needed to keep moving forward. I immediately tried to get up to my feet. I think I might have pushed the process though. As I rushfully tried to stand to my feet, I plummeted down again. Failed at the attempt. My face hit the ground hard. I groaned at the attempt. Then I tried again and again. Each time I failed. I just couldn't do it. I was too worn out to even stand up. Or do anything really. My face hit the ground one last time. I started to get tears to my eyes, knowing that I was stuck down here. I could have sat up straight, if I was really that brave. But I didn't knowing that I would probably fall again.

I decided to try again to at least lift my upper body up again. I did it. Surprised at my successful attempt, I decided not to get up to my feet. Or even try to. I felt so weak everywhere. My muscles were so weak and worn out, even I couldn't remember why I was so tired. I looked around and all I saw was a blank scene. I couldn't figure out what to do and how to do it.

Pretty soon, I saw a faint light in the distance. It looked like it was coming towards me. As it kept getting closer, I paid more attention to the detail. It was the green orb from the centre of Cerebral Feroz. It must have survived when I went all out and defeated the cancer. As it flew in the air, it was almost a couple of feet from me. Now it was really close to my face. I flinched afraid of something bad happening. I could see the green and purple colors almost very clearly. The orb seemed very smooth and silky. I really wanted to touch it but I was afraid of the bad power overcoming me and then killing me. Just then, it changed color. It went from green, to light green, to yellow-green and then a gold yellow. The purple mist turned into a purple-blue, then blue and light blue. It kept on changing down the colors of the rainbow until it reach orange. It now looked majestic and regal. As it hovered in the air, it slowly started to fly toward my chest. The orb dissolved into a sandy looking dust as it entered my chest. I closed my eyes feeling a strong sense of power. It trailed through every muscle in my body. Once I opened my eyes, I felt sturdiness in my legs again. Slowly, I stood up. Once I found my footing, it felt completely normal and no difficulty with keeping my balance. I gave a short chuckle, whatever happened, happened for a reason. Now, I can move forward and get back home.

"Judy? I can stand now. Can I finally go back home?" My voice was strong and powerful. The proudness in my voice rang in my head.

"Yes! Okay, same procedure as before. Close your eyes, breathe and relax." Her voice was very calm again. Like the moment I first heard her spoke. I closed my eyes smiling, and breathed in deeply. With my muscles back intact, I felt them relax. But I could still feel their muscularity. An instant light shone in my eyelids, the same as before when they brought me to this world. I heard nothing but the thoughts in my head. Coming back to reality as a new person. A new soul. A new me.