Epilouge

It was Monday at school. The sun was shining brightly as boys and girls were running in the grassy field to their hearts content. The sun bounced off my blue jeans and red Star Wars shirt. My black vans were hot in the sun. I am known for getting my feet cold too often, so the heat felt nice on my feet. My books sat next to my right as Avery sat next to my left. We were watching a soccer game. Gabe was playing with his friends, as usual. But this game was special, Jennifer was a part of it. As it turns out she is really good at soccer. She told me that she was part of a soccer team in elementary school.

Jennifer kicked the ball to her left and dodged Gabe's attempt at stealing the ball. More boys came behind her, but she was too quick. I looked closely at the boys. They all had a frown upon their faces. They didn't like being outwitted by a girl. Gabe however was smiling. I think he was glad that his girlfriend was joining the fun and that she was beating him.

I turned by face to the school. I looked at the colors on it closely. I know that before I wasn't too keen on the colors before. I looked at the gray, blue and white that were renewed. Last week, Principal Madeline hired painters to repaint the school colors to renew them. The colors on the school were brighter and more cleaner than before. The school looked like it had been "reborn" in a way. Actually, the colors don't clash together at all.