So, you're not straight?

Nico's POV

Why? Why? WHY did I let Percy drag me here? Percy was an annual competitor for the surfing competitions and he traveled around the world to compete. Usually, his girlfriend Annabeth would go with him, but she was busy studying for her semester finals. Traditionally I would support him from the safety of my couch. Where there would be air conditioning, food, and most importantly, I wouldn't we caught staring at Percy's top competitor, Will Solace.

Will was a surfer from Texas and he looks like he was born to be in the sun. Golden curls, sky blue eyes, tan all over, covered in freckles (that the tan did NOT help hide), and a (sorry for my basic straight white girl behavior) (sorry if I also offended anyone) drool worthy six pack.

But now, I was here. In person. Mere feet away from my unreachable (and undeniably straight) crush. Talk about so close and yet so far.

Each surfer had one person who was able to help them, similar to an assistant,  and get in for free, kind of like a VIP pass. (I'm making this shit up, I don't know)

Will always chose Kayla, his sister, apparently her and Annabeth were pretty close friends and had bonded over the years of watching the competitions. The surfers had just gotten in the water snd were now paddling out to sea. I would be lying if I said my gaze was fixed on Percy. I feel someone tap my shoulder and turn around, coming face to face with none other than Kayla.

"Hey," she greets. "You're the guy that came with Percy this time right?" "Yea. I am," I mumble. Kayla laughs in response, "You don't seem like the type to usually go to these kind of things." "What gave it away," I say sarcastically. The only answer I receive is a raised eyebrow and her gesturing to my clothes.

I was dressed in black jeans, a black t-shirt, black converse, and to top it off my skin was extremely pale. "Point taken." "So, have you ever watched them surf before?," she asks. "Ya, I watch them from home all the time." "Do you ever get bored watching Percy all the time? I'm sure you get bored watching him practice."

Before I could stop what came out of my mouth I said, "Who said I was watching Percy?" I slap a hand over my mouth, feeling the heat rush to my face. Kayla turns to me smiling, "You're not straight!," she squeals.

I role my eyes and take my hand off my mouth, "What's so great about that?," I growl. "Will was staring at you the WHOLE TIME! Did you not notice?" I stare at Kayla in shock. "H-he-" "Hey Kayla!"

I look up to see Will walking up to us, followed by a defeated looking Percy. "That was my wave, Solace," Percy growled.

(Idk how this works 😂)

"Sure it was Jackson," Will's gaze turns to me and his eyes widen. We stare at each other for a second and I notice he's blushing as well. My eyes flit to Kayla nervously. Will notices this and turns to his sister, "What did you say." "What do you mean?," she asks innocently. Will's glare hardens and her mask of innocence cracks. "Fine... I may have... possibly.... hinted.. that you  were totally not straight," she rushes out.

Will's eyes widen and Kayla makes a split second decision to save herself, "ONLY BECAUSE I REALIZED YOU ACTUALLY HAD A CHANCE!!! HE'S NOT STRAIGHT EITHER!," she yells, pointing at me. I cringe and cover my face with my hands. "Kayla!," Will calls out, I peer between my fingers to see Kayla running away, over the sand dune.

Will turns back me and chuckles nervously. "H-Hi, I'm Will Solace," he extends a hand. "I know. Um... uh- I mean. I'm Nico....... di Angelo." "Sorry about Kayla. If you uh- don't mind me asking.. was what she said true?," Will asks. "Umm... ya," I mutter.

Will sighs in relief, "So I actually have a chance." I laugh, "Have a chance? I've been crushing on you since you and Percy first went head to head in competition." Will's face takes on a dark shade of red, followed by a smirk.

"So..," he steps closer. "You wouldn't mind if I," he steps even closer causing our chests to be pressed together. "Did this?," he finishes, bending down so our noses touch. "I guess I don't," I breathe, leaning in even more. Out lips are just a hair's breath away.

T^T
Ya... I don't even know at this point.

Pretty sure that's the last of the crap fanfics though.

SEND ME PROMPT IDEAS!! I really don't care how stupid. It can be a crack fic, or anything! (If I have questions I'll message/reply) Also, you get tagged in that chapter if you wish to be given credit for the suggestion.

ιατεr ισsεrs
§MFFG§