Anniversaries!!

Will sat in his bunk, staring up at the ceiling in thought. It was Nico and his 6 month anniversary, and he had no idea what to get Nico. What could he get him? Nico wasn't the materialistic type, getting him flowers was a big fat no, he'd made that mistake once before. Any sort of jewelry would interfere with his training. He felt like he didn't know Nico, but at the same time he knew everything. Will knew that Niko's favorite color was green because it reminded him of Bianca, he knew that Nico was an amazing artist and loved to draw when he had the time, he knew that Nico was a huge dork and still loved to play Mythomagic, he knew about Nico's nightmares and how to calm him down, he knew Nico's secret fear was that he would lose everyone close to him. Yet, not knowing what to get Nico for their anniversary made him feel like he wasn't as close to the boy as he had thought. Will gets up from his spot on the bed and turns to his bedside clock. 11:20 it read, he was supposed to meet Nico in 10 minutes. In Will's flare of panic he calls for Kayla, "I need you to pick up a McDonald's Happy Meal, stat!" "Don't tell me that's your genius anniversary gift," she complains, knowing Will's hopeless when it comes to presents in general. "Just, drop it off at the Hades cabin as soon as possible." Will starts to run around the cabin in search of more presentable clothing. Will strips off his stained medical scrubs in trade for some cargo shorts and a Camp-Halfblood t-shirt. He slips on some flip-flops as he bolts out the door, running his hands through his tangled hair. As Will approaches the Hades cabin his nerves start to settle in. Will knocks on the door and not a second later it's open to reveal Nico, whose dressed in dark skinny jeans, grey converse, and a black button up shirt. "H-hey, you l-look nice," Will stutters as he eye's Nico up and down. "You too," Nico responds and opens up the door further, gesturing for Will to come into the dim cabin. Will walks into the cabin and wraps his arms around his boyfriend, leaning low to whisper in his ear, "Happy anniversary Neeks." "Happy anniversary," Nico mumbled into Will's shirt. "I got you something," Nico says, pulling away and walking towards his bed. He kneels down and pulls a large box out from under the bed. Nico sets it on his lap as he sits on the bed, waving Will over to sit next to him. "Here," he says, passing the box to Will. Nico looks at him expectantly as Will opens the box. Will's eyes go wide as he catches a glimpse of the silver bow inside the box, carefully he pulls it out. Will traces the intricate designs on the bow in awe. "I figured you'd need a new one, since the string on you're old one broke," Nico says. "Nico it's bea-" "Wait! There's more," Nico pulls another, smaller, box out from under the bed and hands it to Will. Will lifts the top off of the box to reveal a matching quiver of arrows. "I had them made by the Hephaestus cabin, and enchanted by the Hecate cabin. The quiver will never run out of arrows and," Nico pauses to wave his and over the bow, it shifts into a small silver pendant, "you hook it on your camp necklace, when you want to use it, you hook it off and," Nico grips the pendant in his hand and makes a circular motion in the air, the bow grows in his hand, the quiver materializes across his back. Nico shyly hands the bow and arrows back to Will, a blush spread across his cheeks and Will kisses his nose, "It's perfect." Suddenly a knock comes from the door. Nico gets up from his spot on the bed and opens said door, curious as to who had interrupted them. Will's sister, Kayla, sprints away from the door yelling, "You owe me Will!" Nico looks down and comes face to face with a familiar red box, adorn with golden arches. "Couldn't think of anything to give me?," he asks, unimpressed, still staring down at the Happy Meal at his feet. "Yep," Will answers meekly. Sighing, Nico picks up the box and closes the door behind him.

╹◡╹
I'm actually kind of proud of this one.
So, I haven't mentioned this, but this is based off of a true story my friend told me about her and her boyfriend. If I remember correctly he had his sister drop of a quart of chocolate milk at her house. Anyway...

Send me ideas for chapters! I have a few more based off of true stories and some other basic ideas, but I'm running out!

ιατεr ισsεrs
§MFFG§