Chapter 1

You chased them away snarling loudly. The trespassing wolf howled in distress while fleeing with their tail between their legs. Nobody steps foot on my turf buddy. Get lost. You thought satisfied. Your two brothers and sister stood beside you.

"Think they'll come back?" Your first brother asked. 

"After that lesson? No way! Hahaha!" Your sister laughed. You grinned. 

"Agreed Stella." You said.

"Now, what was the news you wanted to tell us Lightning?" Your second brother asked. 

"Since I'm the only one that goes on the streets I'm the one with the reports on the city. I mean you don't do the news now do you Dagger? It's monsters, they're back. A human who fell into the Underground freed them all." He said. You turned and stared at him. Disbelief turned to rage.

"So, the light is no longer ours?" You said.

"The sun is shared by all monsters now." Lighting reported. Your ears flattened.

"How dare that human?! Come on! We're going to the city! We're going to track them down and make them pay. The sunlight is for us!" You snarled, leading the way to the city.

You used your magic and your white feathered wings vanished off your back. You stalked down an ally. It had been months since you'd had to go to the city. Stella's orange fur was just barely in view from the corner of your eye. Lightning's black fur was the same way on the other side of you. Dagger's dark red fur was poking out right next to him.

"Lightning, do you know their scent?" You asked.

"I have it on lock down. Sniffed them out yesterday on my weekly trash can raid." He said.

"Pfft, the one time your smelly muzzle comes in handy." Stella chuckled smugly. He grinned at her rude humor. That's just how your family was.

"Come on you three. Lightning track them down." You ordered. He lead the way through the underbelly of the city. Nobody saw the four of you. You came upon a house. 

"Now what? We can't just knock and say 'hey can we kill the human child that freed all monsters?'" Dagger said. You grinned as an evil idea came to mind. You looked over at Stella. She understood and grinned back at you.

"Time to play lost puppy." Stella chuckled.

"Bring the kid to us. If you can get any others to follow then we'll have a party heheheh." You chuckled darkly. She nodded and bounded across the street. You, Dagger, and Lightning hid behind two different dumpsters. Stella scratched the door with her paw. A skeleton came to the door. He was tall and lanky. 

"OH! HELLO!" He said. Stella whimpered, making her blue eyes huge. He gasped. "AWW, YOU ARE SO CUTE!" He said. She whined. He realized she was unhappy. "IS SOMETHING WRONG LADY DOG?" He asked. Then two other people came to the door. A smaller skeleton....and the kid. 

"what's going on here?" The shorter one asked.

"THIS DOG IS SAD. I THINK IT CAME FOR A REASON. ARE YOU LOST MISS DOGGY?" He asked. Stella barked and scampered toward you, Dagger, and Lightning. They watched her. She stopped by the road there. She whined again.

"I think she wants us to follow her." The little girl said.

"GOOD THINKING FRISK! LET'S GO!" The taller skeleton said. You grinned. The three of them followed Stella right into your trap. Stella passed you, Dagger, and Lightning. She grinned as she padded past you. You grinned back evilly at her. She kept going until they were right within your pounce ranges. You leaped out, claws ready. You pinned the taller skeleton.