Chapter 8

You woke up the next morning back at Sans' place. You were in his bed. You shifted, afraid to open your eyes. You were afraid that you were tricking yourself and that once you opened them, you'd see Roy. 

"kitten, don't be afraid, it's me. it's Sans." You heard. Your eyes shot open. He was holding you close. You hadn't even felt it till now. He was looking at you worriedly. You started to cry.

"S-S-Sans...*sob* it wasn't a dream was it?! It happened didn't it?!" You cried. He looked horrified. 

"i'm so sorry. i should've known. i should've listened to my instincts. i thought something wasn't right with that freak. it's my fault you..." He said. You moved closer and pressed the side of your face gently against his. He gasped. 

"You saved me....*sniff*....I can't live without you Sans." You admitted. He smiled. 

"later, once you've calmed down, i have to talk to you kitten." He said. You nodded.

*1 hour later* 

(sorry I had to put this in here XD)

You stared at him. You kissed him. 

"mph!" He exclaimed surprised.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I didn't believe it sooner. I'm sorry I ran way before. It was because I didn't want you to get hurt. I don't care what happens anymore. I love you and that's what matters. And by the way, you're very good at that actually. Change the poetry to song and you've got an 11 outta 10 hehehe." He smiled, the white in his eyes turning from ovals to hearts. You were surprised, but smiled. "Uh, Sans, your eyes are..."

"hm? oh right. sorry."

"No, it's cute." You said. He blushed.

"why'd i say 'think' before? i know i love you kitten." You kissed again. "kitten?"

"Yeah?"

"what happened between you and Roy? i mean, why'd you break up?" You frowned.

"I never really loved him. I thought I did, but once I realized how...lustful he could get, I got outta that place. I still liked him as a friend. When Maya told me he was coming, and that the only boys allowed were the boyfriends, I...I thought....what could possibly happen? I was wrong, and really wrong." You said. Sans frowned.

"so...you never were a real thing?"

"No, and after what happened, I never want to see even a finger nail that's his ever again. I've only loved once. It wasn't even real. Now I can say I've loved once and it is real." You said. Sans smiled blushing. 

"hehehe."

"Hehe." You kissed again and you both took a nap together. 

Later Willow wanted to video chat with you. You answered and it turned out they were all on the other end. It must've been Willow's computer they were using. 

"Hi guys." You said.

"(Y/N) are you alright?! I'm so sorry I didn't-" Maya burst out.

"Whoa whoa, Maya I'm fine. Do I look hurt to you?" You asked calmly.

"(Y/N) how are you so calm about this?! It happened to you, and out of all of us you're the one who's calm?!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Look, it didn't get that far along. It was probably the worst thing that could've happened to me with him, but he didn't even get that far. I had my phone which is why I got out of there. It would've been worse otherwise." You said.