Boys (One Direction FanFiction)

Hey everyone. This is my first book on Wattpad, i hope u like it. Also, i don't know much about one direction, so please no cursing at me if i get something wrong. lol :D. wish me luck, thanks for giving this novel a go.

In this story, no one in one direction has girlfriends, so sorry Eleanor and Danielle. Also it takes place all in America, on tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Radio's POV

God !! y'all can't just stay still !! "Zayn !! Stop looking at yourself in the mirror, and sign this !" I yelled. I stormed over to him and gave him a picture and pen.

"Harry !!! Put your pants back on!" i shoved his pants in face.

"But its hot ..." he whined.

"I know, but i don't wanna see your underwear." Then I saw Niall ... i walked over to him. "Niall !! A whole pie really? Didn't you think that anyone else wanted a slice of pizza?" I yelled, but still smiled.

"What? I was hungry ... Do you think we have anything else to eat here. !!" He ran to the fridge. I saw TOMS shoes behind the door ...

"Louis ,,," i moaned. His head popped up from behind the fridge door with carrots all in his mouth. "oh god Louis !!"

"What?" He said with his mouth full. "I was in the mood."

"How many carrots are left?" i really didn't need to ask i already know that they were all gone.

"None..." He put his head down in shame. I laughed.

"Louis, Time out. I told you about eating all the carrots !!" i pointed to the corner.

"What !! Niall ate a whole pie !" he complained.

"Fine. Niall you sit there, and Louis you sit over there. Fair?" i pointed to two different corners. Louis sat in his timeout chair, and moped. Niall just threw his arms in the air. "Niall, butt.chair.now!!" he sat down and pouted. "Liam watch him will ya?" i smiled. Liam got up and sat by Niall.

So, this is like an everyday thing! These boys must be the worst job anyone would want. My name is Radio Warner. Weird name i know, but i thought i got a big break, but my boss thought different. OK, let me explain. I'm a 19 year old musician, with a sister who is an amazing singer. One day she got a call, and our whole lives change. Let me start from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!" My sister, Trish, was jumping on my bed. People call me Ryan, why? My sister ...

"Trish !! Get out !" i yawned. It was like 6:00 ... Oh CRAP!! I need to get up ! I quickly got up and took my long relaxing shower. Then Trish barged in ... "WHAT THE HELL !! Get out !" I yelled again. I don't know about you but i really don't want my older sister, 22 years old, to come barging in while I'm taking a shower.

"Ryan ! I got THE call .." she half whispered. I've been waiting for that sentence since i was like 6. THE call, is from a music producer ...

"OH MY GOD !!!! TRISH !!!" I yelled, i feel dizzy. I can finally meet a music producer. See, my sister's goal in life is to be the next big thing, mine on the other hand is to be the next big music producer. Or anything that has to do with creativity.

"We are gonna finally be something Ryan !" she screamed. I'm more than happy ! I finished my shower, got my clothes on and left to talk to Trish.

"Where is the meeting?" i asked while she drove me to school. I can drive, but i wanted to talk.

"Its here ..." she zoned off. I snapped my fingers to make sure she was still on earth.

"When?" i asked when she came back.

"8:30 !" She squealed. 8:30 !!

"If he likes you?" I asked looking straight ahead

"We are going to New York." she did the same thing i did.

"If not?"

"We keep trying, Ryan i promised you we will get some where, and I'm not backing down." She looked at me all intense ... drama queen. I looked away after a while.

"OK ..." i breathed. This can't be happening !!!

I finally got to school, i was running late so i ran inside, I ran into someone knocking over his books. "Oh, I'm sorry !!" i said while picking them up, Oh Wow ... It was Chase Utter, Captian of the football, Basketball, and wrestling team. I've like him since i was in 2nd grade ... When he was nerdy.

"Ryan Warner ? Wow, long time no see." He smiled his perfect smile. He had light brown hair with perfect hazel eyes, followed with a to die for smile. Picture perfect always.

"Not really, we are in the same Algebra, history, and physics class." i said and got up, and wiped myself off. That's a little hurtful that he didn't know that.

"Really? than can i see the History homework from last night?" Hell no !!

"It was a project ... presentations are today." i stated and i left.

"Wait! Can i present with you?" He got all close. I was about to say yes, but then remembered Amber, my all time best friend.

"Nope. Good luck today Chase." i whispered, and walked away. I felt him take my hand.

"Playing hare to get, huh Warner?" he whispered in my ear. I shoved him off. See i like him, yes, but not when he is acting like a complete jerk.

"Get away utter." i said while walking threw the now deserted halls.

"Come on, babe. Why you acting like this?" he stopped me from walking. With puppy dog eyes.

"ok, one, don't call me babe. two. We made out once. obviously a mistake. and three its 'Why are you acting like this?' Not 'why you acting like this?'" I corrected

"Radio ! What's wrong?" he said while i walked away.

"Hopefully nothing." I smiled and ran to class

"Thanks for joining us Ms.Warner." Mr. Frantoni said sarcastically. I just took a seat, perfect french class.

"Where were you, Ryan?" Amber whispered from next to me.

"Trish's slow driving and running into Chase in the hall ... that's why I'm late." i whispered back. Mr.Frantoni snapped his head back from the chalkboard to see who was talking. He didn't see anything.

"Got anything to add, Ms.Warner?" He snapped. Jeez, he really doesn't like me ...

"Nope sir, you seem like you out all of that under control." I gave him a fake smile.

"Good, now class we are moving to directions ...." blah blah blah. I just went back to talking to Amber.

"Chase, huh?" She nudged me. She always thought i would go out with him one day. Well, not quite, i guess we used to be friends, then became make out buddies, and ending up as ignoring each other.

"Don't get too excited. Nothing happened. Oh, and my sister and I might be going to new york !" I smiled. Amber screamed. Mr.Frantoni snapped his head.

"There was a spider." she stomped her foot."Got it..." she looked down. While i was holding back a laugh.

"Fine, just keep it down ..." he turned back to the board.

"This conversation isn't over." she snapped, and started to pay attention. i just doodled faces in my note book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so? How did i do for the first Chapter, please vote, comment, anything. Tell Me what you think. The second chapter shall be up soon.

-Ollie <3