The Boys

Chapter 4

Radio's POV

"What do you mean, L.T?!" I snapped

"You'll be looking after the boys. You can obviously control them, and you're not a teen fan." He smiled in approval.

"Wait, woah, woah, woah. You don't know who we are?" The quiet one asked.

"Nope, all i know is that all of right now is that i like you the best. You're mature." I snapped.

"OK, OK. Ryan calm down. Just get to know them. L.T and i have to go. Good luck guys." She smiled and they walked out.

I really don't wanna be alone with them. Who knows what they'll do. So, we sat in an awkward silence.

"This is stupid .." i said after a while. They looked at me. "My name is radio. I'm sorry about the yelling from the before. I just wanted to help out my "Boss"." I got up and started cleaning up the room. They helped.

"It's fine, we were acting like 6 year olds." quiet boy said.

"Oh ... hey uh ... you." i pointed at the blond one.

"Niall, the name is Niall." he smiled, and handed me the broom i was pointing at.

"Well thanks Niall." I smiled. "OK, i never really wanted to say this, but im not really here to be your friend ... im the babysitter ..." i looked down.

"We get it. It's fine. So how old are you babysitter?" The quiet one asked.

"I'm 19." I answered,

"Wow, now that's low. Having L.T give us a babysitter who is our age !" Curly haired kid said.

"I know. I just wanted to produce music." i said,

"Yeah, sorry." Pretty boy said.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Oh, i'm Zayn. That over there," curly hair, "he is harry. And he, "quiet one, " Is liam, and carrot boy over there," Pudding cup, "he is louis. I would look out for him if i were you." Zayn laughed and got back to work.

"Nice to meet you all. So its Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry, and Louis?" I pointed at each of them.

"Yup, quick learner, huh?" Louis smiled. Picture Perfect ... it reminded me of chase.

"I guess you could say." I didn't wanna look up at him, so i stared at my feet. They were all extremly cute, and their accents didn't make it easier for me. "Who's this?" I held the thong in the air.

They all started laughing, then Louis said. "Oh, Harry !!" Harry rolled his eyes and put it in his pocket.

"It was a Christmas present." He started blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, all guys should have one." I joked. His face started turning even more red. "Ok, i have to warn y'all -"

"Y'all? You southern?" Niall asked.

"You bet, born and raised in Allience, North Carolina." i smiled.

"Cute." Zayn smiled. I blushed.

"So you like the shadow behind your sister?" Harry asked after a while.

"Harry ! Knock it off." Liam snapped.

"It's fine, cause it's true. I'm usually in the background of my sister. She always wanted to be it, while i just braced myself for reality."

"But look where you are. You're in New York. Anything can happen." Louis smiled.

"True. Just in case, i have a planned out college." i said, and went back to cleaning.

They didn't seem to like that very much. "Show us your talent." Liam said after a while and handed me a guitar.

I handed back the guitar. "If you don't mind i would like to show you something else first." I smiled, while turning on the stereo. "Who can dance?" i asked.

Louis took a step forward. All the guys plus Louis started laughing. "Yeah right louis !!" Harry yelled between breaths.

"You can't beat this." Louis got into position then started patting his hand on air "Pat the dog," then he moved his arm to look like her was turning something "Then, fix the light bulb" he went like that for a while then yelled " now go crazy!!" He started shaking his hips and his head. it looker hilarious.

"OK, OK. Louis !! This is a slow song !" I pointed out. he was so off beat. He started to do it in slow motion. "Stop, Stop, Stop. I've seen enough." i laughed. He stopped and stared at me. "All i need you to do is lifts. Are you strong?" he shrugged, I rolled my eyes, and started to dance. I love to dance, i've been dancing since i was like 4 or 5. It's just so fun. I saw he guys stare at me.

I must look really stupid, i was in sweatpants and a tight tank top, with a messy bun while doing contemporary. When i finished they just all smiled.

"Anything else?" Zayn asked.

"I can Sing, play guitar, drums and bass. Then i can draw." I answered

"Wow, you must've had a lot of time on your hands." Harry said wide eyed

"Yeah, kinda. Do you want me to show you?" i asked.

"Maybe later. It's nap time." Louis said and ran out of the door. All of the boys follow after him, except Liam.

"Do they always act like this?" we were following them just walking.

"Pretty much. It used to just be me looking out for the guys. I'm glad your here Radio." he smiled and put his arm around me.

"No problem Liam."

"You can be momma direction i guess."

"Sounds good. We gotta go if we are looking after them." I started to run after them, Liam followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to say ... Did you notice zayn call her cute, or how about liam staying back to hang with Radio. Just pointing that out.

-Tori <3