10

General_Hux_ and I were talking during one of our role plays and they said they needed more Galennic fluff. So here is a chapter mainly about Galennic fluff. Nothing more.

Also, this is really just a collaboration of all the fluff fics I have read twisted into Galennic. Because I really don't have much of a sense of fluff.

I don't own anything.
========================================
"So are we a couple now?" Orson asked a week later, as he skipped along side Galen while swinging their arms.

"Well... I'm not sure if I would call us a couple..." Galen admitted, making Orson's face fall. "I mean, we're not married so I would call it more of a thing." This made Orson happy and Galen swore it was like Orson had an on/off mood switch that he kept flopping up and down.

"I like it. A thing. Thingy thing thinging." Orson began singing a little song using just the word 'thing' and adding a bunch of random endings on it.

Galen half listened, wishing his imagination was as random as that. In the seven months since he met Orson, Galen has grown quite attached to the teen. He had also noticed a very notable growth spurt and facial maturity. Orson was starting to fit in with the rest of the students around the campus age and looks wise. Sometimes Galen forgot he was just fifteen. But Orson's immature brain and mood swings continued to remind Galen that he was still very young; almost too young to be here.

In a way, Galen was happy that Orson was turning from a boy to a man. However, he realized he was going to miss Orson's strange personality when the young architect developed a more mature sense of emotions. He also realized he was going to miss using Orson as an arm rest (he sometimes did that as he joked about Orson's height, making the young architect shout "Don't call me small!" or something along those lines).

Orson had stopped skipping and was now just hanging on to Galen's arm, leaning against him. Galen slipped his arm out from Orson's grasp, making him whine a little. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere," Galen assured. He wrapped his arm around Orson's shoulders.

One thing he had noticed after their kiss last week was that Orson had become a little clingy to him. Whether that was natural for a kid his age or Orson was so madly in love that he didn't have a sense on how to present it besides through clinging, Galen didn't know. He didn't bring it up to Orson out of fear he might upset the teen if he did.

Galen looked at his watch. "We have a few more hours before the sun sets. Do you wanna do something?"

"I dunno. I'll do anything as long as it's with you."

"Let's just hang out then."

Orson nodded. "I couldn't imagine anything better." He lead Galen to the large courtyard field where Orson had first met Lyra. Galen didn't like coming here too often because it was crowded, but because it was a school afternoon, it was relatively quiet.

Orson released Galen's hand and tried to do a cartwheel. He didn't do too well and ended up on his back again. "OW!"

"Orson! Are you okay?" Galen asked.

Orson just nodded. "Yeah... knocked the wind out of me..."

"I imagine it did." Galen walked over and helped Orson up. Orson smiled and kissed Galen on the jawbone. Orson had picked up a habit of kissing Galen whenever he felt like it and Galen hadn't tried to fight him or push him off yet. Not that he wanted to. The teen was just fine with all the kissing he did, though sometimes Galen thought he did a little too much kissing at times.  At least it wasn't invasive kissing in anyway. Orson liked to kiss Galen on the jawbone, the highest place he could reach without standing on his tip toes.

However, Galen hadn't kissed Orson since their first kiss and he didn't know why. He could see the hungry look in Orson's eyes, begging him for another kiss. But Galen held himself back and didn't kiss the teen. Perhaps it was because he wasn't as eager to move from the friend stage to the romance stage yet as Orson was.

Or was he? Every day Galen saw Orson, he questioned himself about that. Did he like Orson beyond friend liking? It was so complicated. Love was complicated. Galen remembered his mother saying that to him.

Orson snuggled next to Galen and sighed. "I have this big test tomorrow," he said. "I'm nervous about it..."

"A test for what?" Galen pondered out loud.

"Science. I'm scared because I'm not that good."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine. Trust me, it's pretty easy."

"That's because you studied it!"

Galen laughed softly. "I'm sure you'll do great anyway." He ruffled Orson's hair, making Krennic sigh and close his eyes.

About ten minutes of silence passed and Galen noticed Orson was falling asleep a little. At that he considered shaking him, but then he realized he might as well bring Orson back to his dorm instead. Galen scooped up Orson bridal-style and began carrying him.

Orson woke up with a start and freaked out a little. Then he realized Galen was carrying honeymoon style and a large grin that could wrap around his face twice replaced the shocked expression. He wrapped his arms around Galen's neck and leaned against him.

"Gosh, Orson! How many bricks did you eat this morning?" Galen asked with a smirk.

"None! Unless you count the bricks I ate to get taller," he laughed.

"Oh dear, obsessed with your height again, are we?"

"Hey, come on! I'm short! I'm like eight centimeters shorter than you!"

"Really? You're that short?"

"GALEN!!"

Galen laughed and held Orson tighter. "You're a crazy kid."

"Do you like crazy?" Orson asked hopefully. He eyes almost seemed to be begging Galen to answer yes.

"Of course I do," Galen said softly. He nuzzled Orson's forehead since he couldn't use his hands to mess with the teenager's hair.

Orson hummed happily and leaned into Galen's touch. "Can you kiss me?" He suddenly asked.

"You want another kiss?"

"Yeah."

Galen smiled. "I can do that." He pressed his lips against Orson's. This time, Orson has figured out exactly how to kiss with deep passion, and Galen felt his heart quiver with excitement when he realized Orson was leading the kiss.
========================================
Shorter chapter, I know. But I'm not that good at fluff so I tried.

Hope you enjoyed anyway and please review!