7

I don't own anything.
========================================
"IIIITTTSSSS THE WEEKENEDDDDD!!!!" Orson screamed, jumping up and bouncing on his bed. "HOORAAAYYY!!!" Suddenly he was hit the head with his rubber band ball and fell off the bed.

"Shut up!" Shouted Quint, who had made the effort to get up so he could throw the rubber band ball. "For Force sake's, Orson Krennic, it is FIVE in the morning!"

"Five is a completely perfect time to get up on the weekend."

"WEEKENDS ARE MEANT FOR SLEEPING IN!!"

"That's what schooldays are for. Weekends, you get up early and stay up late so you can cram all your stuff in!"

"Your obsession with Galen Erso may be able to wake you up at 0500 in the morning despite going to bed around 2300, but I like to get my beauty rest. So shut up!" Quint bumbled back to bed and fell asleep.

Orson shrugged. He got dressed and gathered the items Galen gave him. Then he went into the student commons, a large room with tables that could seat five to six. The commons was the perfect place for students to study, or eat, or both. It was even surrounded by a few stores for people to buy food. Orson bought himself a burrito and began working on his Lego creation.

He was nearly done with the thing when he heard someone walk up behind him. "May I sit here?" Galen asked. Orson's heart leapt and he immediately nodded. Galen sat next to him, a chocolate bar in one hand. His other hand had a cast that lead up from his wrist to his shoulder. Galen looked exhausted.

"Are you okay?" Orson asked him.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just tired."

"What happened to your arm?"

"Well after I walked you home last night I got this great idea for the machine. So I went to work on it but I forgot some screw and part of it fell off and broke my arm. Even worse, it had to be my dominant arm."

Orson felt bad for Galen (who wouldn't?). "Sorry about that... can I get you something to eat? Besides the chocolate?" Why did Galen eat so much chocolate? It was weird. Orson realized that the only time he really didn't see Galen nibbling on chocolate was when he met him.

"No... I'll get it myself."

"No, I'm serious! I'll get it!"

"Alright. I could go for some oatmeal." Orson immediately jumped up and bought oatmeal for Galen.

Galen had trouble trying to eat it. Orson wished he could help but he didn't think Galen would like the offer. He went back to working on the Lego thing to keep his mind off Galen for a moment, which didn't work. Just the thought of Galen sitting next to him made the teen start to do stupid stuff.

"So! What should we do today? I mean- what are you doing today?" Orson stammered.

Galen shrugged. "I dunno. My roommate had a girlfriend so he won't be around for the whole weekend and I don't have many friends. I guess science stuff."

"Or we could go for a walk," Orson suggested. He just really wanted to be with Galen, especially since he had TWO FREE DAYS. What better way to spend the weekend than spend it with Galen?

Galen nodded. "We could go for a walk morning." He then glanced at Orson in a weird way. "Why are you... stroking my arm?"

Orson froze. Was he? Oh god, he was. He quickly pulled away and said "Sorry! Sorry!" He looked down, trying to hide his blush.

Galen shook his head. "You are one weird man, Orson." Orson's heart sank when he heard this. Was that what Galen really thought of him? Did Galen not have any feelings for him at all? WAS ALL THIS FLIRTING IN VAIN!?? WAS HE EVEN FLIRTING CORRECTLY?!??