letter to my past self

okay i almost forgot cedim oh jeez. heres this letter i wrote. i didn't proof read it and i totally forgot what it says in it so sorry in advance lol. also i got this idea from eleanor tHank son. okay also if i remember correctly theres probs gonna be self harm lolol

dear past self,
so, um hi? how are you? bad? yeah i know. friends suck. well people who pretend to be your friends suck. the night of the dance was sucky, i know, but fuck her honestly. she's honestly a prick and abandons you later for more popular and cooler people. honestly you should stop being friends with her now but we're not friends anymore, and i've never been happier. oh and try not to cut too deep, the scars u make are hella annoying. also try to not be a total dick. i know you are hiding..everything and it's really hard but try not to. also about that, tell someone about that pLEase. mom finds out eventually, and it doesn't go all that well, let me tell you. but im still glad that it happened because it all turned out okay. let's focus on positives now. we're a lot better off now. okay, i slipped up a couple times with the cutting but hey, it's going a lot better. we're in therapy and laura is super nice and she helps a lot. also meds help. a lot. ooh yeah, guess what? you go to ems, that fails, and now you're homeschooled. i know you always thought you'd graduate at rmae and never leave but that place has gone to shit. homeschooling is actually pretty okay. you download this weird app in august during the summer of 2016 bc ur hella bored and you wanna read fanfics.  also this amazing thing happens in november-octoberish. you meet some of the most amazing people of your life. you're also gonna send ur crush the most embarrassing message ever. #regret. im all over the place because so much has happened omg. so you meet these amazing people, start a group chat with all of them, and it's amazing. they also inspire you to start a stupid book called 'wrong number' and now it's your cringey baby. listen, you're life has changed so much. it's amazing. just, keep your head down, make it through that crappy year and life will finally take a turn for the better, trust me. or trust you? trust us? i dont know. love you, kinda (we're still working on it lol).